Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Need an excuse

To take wednesday off work, feel free to be serious, feel free to be creative, whichever suits your nature.Thanks

waiting on a delivery of a new bed they told u they will come around between 12 and 5

ur friends mum was attacked and killed and you are going to the inquest to support your friend

ninjas stole your mums wedding ringand you need kung fu lessons from mr meyogito avenge your family honor and to get the ring back

u cant not go to work coz of a delivery or a plumber coming!!u need suttin short....nothing like u gotta take ur mum to the hospital coz u gotta keep that lie goingi dunno...why not say ur ill. its raining, just say u caught a cold

you went for an aids test couple weeks ago and the clinic have told you to come in and you are pretty sure the news wont be good because your ex had the virus and never told you

i dunno...why not say ur ill. its raining, just say u caught a cold
Was ill week before last, plus I'm only taking a day!

u cousin died,ur mum has a matchur dog diedu overdoesed on paracetamolur going to court with your mum and dadu have a GP appt

always best to just call in sick IMO.start the process today or tomorrow, start pretending to have a coldask people for tissues all the time, go to the toilet loadsleave a packet of lemsip on your desk so everyone can see

i dunno...why not say ur ill. its raining, just say u caught a cold
Was ill week before last, plus I'm only taking a day!
Dentist appointment?

waiting on a delivery of a new bed they told u they will come around between 12 and 5
Going with this if nobody comes with something better

Guest LucaPiano

Your sister got run over by a bus and broke her fibular,tibular and both ankles

you: Hi, im not coming in today coz ive got delivery comingyour boss: Dont bother coming backwell thats what i would say if i was ur boss

Guest LucaPiano

INIT.f*ck OUTTA HEREI DO SOME OUTSOUCRCIN BITCHPAY SOME POLISH DUDE HALF UR WAGES BRO, NOW DUN UR DANCE, TA TA

you: Hi, im not coming in today coz ive got delivery comingyour boss: Dont bother coming backwell thats what i would say if i was ur boss
LOL yea dont bother using anything to do with a delivery, cos you organised that.I would say something along the lines ofSomeone in ur family's been taken into hospital and you feel you should be with them by their side.(Touch wood it doesnt happen)

My office are talkative people, they are inna also.I dont want to have to talk about it too much because i'll have to hold onto my words and slip up.Anything simple, and not too farfetched.