Issues with Mods

Numero001

List the problems you have with the way the forum is modded. There seem to be a lot of people calling for mods to be changed in some annual elections thing but I just think those who cuss and say mods are power mad are craving power.Theres bare gas cah topics are hardly locked/deleted, people arent really ghosted and not much is out of control from what I've seen.I swear most of the people live in the past and think the way things were run on RWD still happen on here.[Matterhorn/Spice]Talk di tings dem[/]

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano

Mods and Admins on here are all cushty.Problems1 - Ashman/Thundercrack2 - A lack of real website or input from swiftie and blade to bring forward a community that had so much potential but looks like lazyness intercepted and we just settle with some basic wordpress junk.3 - The site goes real slow for me at times

I will speak on behalf of myself and the elder statesmen of the site, to me the forum seems to have lost allot of its zest and zing for wittiness, myself dont post that much even when im at work i would see if there is nething good for me to participate in and find nothing, more often than not you can find me on grime forum putting in my two pence and I dont even use that site much. Personally I have not seen a whole load of unwarrented locked topics only have seen a lack of good ones. maybe age is catching up with me and as I plan to live til 50 im having my mid life crises now forums cool atm imo

forum needs a wider range of people.
the majority of ppl on here cant accept anyone different from themselvesso this wouldnt work
Exactly. What people REALLY mean when they say, 'a wider range of people', what they really mean is, they're looking for more people to violate, which in truth, is what RWD/Vip2 is based on.But there's been a lack of forum characters for awhile, still...

Mod election (whetever room) ftwMore often than yearly, what if someones sh*t?
Why?You know, for the most part, all a mod does is lock, delete and merge topics innit? Merging doesnt seem to happen much in 'ere anymore *cough* but it really isnt that exciting.