Issues with Mods

Numero001

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod election (whetever room) ftwMore often than yearly, what if someones sh*t?
Why?You know, for the most part, all a mod does is lock, delete and merge topics innit? Merging doesnt seem to happen much in 'ere anymore *cough* but it really isnt that exciting.
Admin then, anybody who can make worthwhile changes.
Are you serious? Blud, best thing is: make a topic or PM relevant heads. Signed, sealed delivered.
come one now, swear I peemed 4 people for my last name change
But G, we are addressing problems; that aint no problem IMO. If you got suggestions for the site, send a PM. If you get air, I would advise make a topic, see if anyone else feels your gangsta then go from there. If no one feels you aruguement, then bwoy, your problem aint an issue.

Why?You know, for the most part, all a mod does is lock, delete and merge topics innit? Merging doesnt seem to happen much in 'ere anymore *cough* but it really isnt that exciting.
Are you serious? Blud, best thing is: make a topic or PM relevant heads. Signed, sealed delivered.
But G, we are addressing problems; that aint no problem IMO. If you got suggestions for the site, send a PM. If you get air, I would advise make a topic, see if anyone else feels your gangsta then go from there. If no one feels you aruguement, then bwoy, your problem aint an issue.
I see you, dont take it personally you know, that was my only real need to encounter admin.I just see this thread every week, bare feasible suggestions, nothing don't ever change.

make a group on facebook and get everyone to invite their freinds and their friends to invite their friendsbit like jamie olivers pass it on minsitry of foodon a real thoughlifestyle top 10's from logan etc download linksfree mixtapes /mixes etc^^so people will know it as a good place to get and hear music fromlike on the decks back in d day

IMO there are too many mods. But theres not a problem with the 'modding' of the site. Just the lack of good topics, and the ever increasingly bullshit threads that have seem to erupted so suddendly have made Whatever stale and boring.
why you moaning about threads.... why dont you f*ck*ng make a good topic then you f*ck*ng silly c*nt.... what you moaning about
Hush it yahudiNumero, theres about 23 mods/admins excluding Swiftie & blade. Surely that many isnt needed.
I'm not sure how often Swiftie and Blade are on, but remember, this is a 24/8/365 forum. How long do you expect them man to be on the board? People have sh*t to do, if something outrageous is going down, sh*t needs to get stamped asap.Not every mod goes into every room. For example, I only deal with HH and Whatever. Pop into Sports and Grime, on the rare occasion L+L. Then you have next mods who only stick to certain rooms that I dont go into. Do you expect mods to just spend time going through each room on rotation ensuring dumb stuff isnt going down?

u shudnt have to be validated cus i know form experience i wont remember and end up not coming back at all.
Yeah agreed, a lot of people stumble upon us by chance.But the validation is gone now am I right?They just have to buss a post or two, which is good imo for preventing lurkers... but it could backfire.

IMO there are too many mods. But theres not a problem with the 'modding' of the site. Just the lack of good topics, and the ever increasingly bullshit threads that have seem to erupted so suddendly have made Whatever stale and boring.
why you moaning about threads.... why dont you f*ck*ng make a good topic then you f*ck*ng silly c*nt.... what you moaning about
Hush it yahudiNumero, theres about 23 mods/admins excluding Swiftie & blade. Surely that many isnt needed.
I'm not sure how often Swiftie and Blade are on, but remember, this is a 24/8/365 forum. How long do you expect them man to be on the board? People have sh*t to do, if something outrageous is going down, sh*t needs to get stamped asap.Not every mod goes into every room. For example, I only deal with HH and Whatever. Pop into Sports and Grime, on the rare occasion L+L. Then you have next mods who only stick to certain rooms that I dont go into. Do you expect mods to just spend time going through each room on rotation ensuring dumb stuff isnt going down?
:lol:

If you dont have validations, then you get waste users with waste posts.A.K.A. StaminaSince he came and all that 4ch*n business, security been stepped up 10 fold.At the end of the day, it's not hard.Sign up, get validated, make an intro post and ur done.People seem to forget we have over 1000 users, but how many of them actually post?Bare lurkers about, and in all honesty, they're shook, cos as soon as someone new posts, they get jumped on.

I see you, dont take it personally you know, that was my only real need to encounter admin.I just see this thread every week, bare feasible suggestions, nothing don't ever change.
Dont worry I aint. I'm just seeing a lot of people complaining so I wondering why gwarn and if any actually real complaints

Thats ur problem though, sinister, remember its just a forum and u gotta look at it everyone is entertainment in some way and another, even stamina, he was entertaining, even though what he done was waste it still got me coming back the next day to see what was said and what else he had done...u shouldnt be going on about security this and that, becuase thats where ur problem is, its just too strict.