Issues with Mods

Numero001

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were f*ck*ng off if you didnt get an explanation last time??
I was going to but then I thought why should I go?If they ban me again, I am gonna fill the admins inbox with 'request validation' emails.* Doing the peace sign with his fingers, does the running man and starts singing... "Cause Ashman's Got A Brand New Swing..And So If You Want To Do Your Own Thing...I Hear What You're Sayin', Two Can Play That Game.. You're Plaaaaaaaayin"*Does the splits

List the problems you have with the way the forum is modded. There seem to be a lot of people calling for mods to be changed in some annual elections thing but I just think those who cuss and say mods are power mad are craving power.Theres bare gas cah topics are hardly locked/deleted, people arent really ghosted and not much is out of control from what I've seen.I swear most of the people live in the past and think the way things were run on RWD still happen on here.[Matterhorn/Spice]Talk di tings dem[/]
I have been banned numerous times with no prior warnings and no explanation afterwards. I have had topics locked without explanation and I feel half the time that mods have it in for me.Now I understand that sometimes my views can be a lot different to what is 'usual', but surely, people should not cuss me for having a different opinion but instead be thankful that someone has a different view of the world and that debate can be stimulated from it. The debate only dies when people cannot accept someone else's opinion and it is then they start swearing, name calling etc. which subsequently results in ME being banned.That is not right, it is not fair and it is not EQUAL. Sure, many people here have different opinions of me but I challenge that and debate by corresponding with my own opinions. I do not ask for anyone to be banned or for anyone to shut up, I am happy to speak to others. I just hate when people are calling me ‘racist’ and sh*t when I have not name called at all or directly aimed my comments at anyone and then in a next thread, they start calling me ‘cracker’ and then cussing white people and Asians. Double standards.
I c/s that. Battled hard on RWD to get the lift on Race topics 'cause it didnt make sense to me. I think its wrong when people get banned 'cause their opinion differs from another, or in your case most other people, 'cause you need that diversity.

List the problems you have with the way the forum is modded. There seem to be a lot of people calling for mods to be changed in some annual elections thing but I just think those who cuss and say mods are power mad are craving power.Theres bare gas cah topics are hardly locked/deleted, people arent really ghosted and not much is out of control from what I've seen.I swear most of the people live in the past and think the way things were run on RWD still happen on here.[Matterhorn/Spice]Talk di tings dem[/]
I have been banned numerous times with no prior warnings and no explanation afterwards. I have had topics locked without explanation and I feel half the time that mods have it in for me.Now I understand that sometimes my views can be a lot different to what is 'usual', but surely, people should not cuss me for having a different opinion but instead be thankful that someone has a different view of the world and that debate can be stimulated from it. The debate only dies when people cannot accept someone else's opinion and it is then they start swearing, name calling etc. which subsequently results in ME being banned.That is not right, it is not fair and it is not EQUAL. Sure, many people here have different opinions of me but I challenge that and debate by corresponding with my own opinions. I do not ask for anyone to be banned or for anyone to shut up, I am happy to speak to others. I just hate when people are calling me ‘racist’ and sh*t when I have not name called at all or directly aimed my comments at anyone and then in a next thread, they start calling me ‘cracker’ and then cussing white people and Asians. Double standards.
seen

Guest Sorter.
I thought you were f*ck*ng off if you didnt get an explanation last time??
I was going to but then I thought why should I go?If they ban me again, I am gonna fill the admins inbox with 'request validation' emails.* Doing the peace sign with his fingers, does the running man and starts singing... "Cause Ashman's Got A Brand New Swing..And So If You Want To Do Your Own Thing...I Hear What You're Sayin', Two Can Play That Game.. You're Plaaaaaaaayin"*Does the splits
i unbanned you ages ago u clown.

there isnt a single issue with the mods imoill take a little blame for admin tho coz usually im about just deading off users that start kiling the forums off but i aint been about / been lazy nomally a thousand day poster and sopmeone who makes as much topics as nino brown would of had his username ablitherated, to balance up the forumsalso everyone needs to take time its a suprise we are still even here after rwd f*cked up who honestly thought vip2 would be around for more then 1 year ?and the changes coming up next year is a another step foward gotta be able to walk before you can run and all that

never dat. Only one poster on vip2 can make me emotionallol @ this fighting talk
If Perico was to dead your hype?
what da f*ck?? naa famwas talking bout shocase n pro still.
How can I pull up to his yard with 5 man in a whip. Each man went in one by one to play him when pro 5 first came out. Everyman came out the front door cussin, shakin their fist, and mumbling abuse to themselves. Every man lost by at least 4 goals.