Is obama the anti-christ? (no thun)

VENOM

so i had a long chat wiv my bredrin today who had been calling obama the anti christ right from time..even CNN has said that there have been 900,000 links between obama and the anti christ since he won elections.biblican facts about the anti christ:- the person shall be born in the land of seven hills and 7 streams (everyone claims this is rome and the vatican as its built on 7 hills. however the land with 7 streams AND 7 hills is..........................honolulu hawaii....obama's birthplace!-HE (so it could not be a woman) shall rise from obscurity, brash, young and charming, and shall woo people. now this guy has been a senator for 4 years at state level, which is nothing. then he was a national senator for less than 200 days-some people have said that according to the mayan calendar.. the winter solstice marks the beginning of the new phase that takes us to the beginning of the end. obama won the election just before the winter solstice-all those who know about his dark past, apart from his wife are allegedly all dead now. #(including 2 people who used to do drugs with him)-"he shall bring about world peace and great expectations: with the current world financial crisis, and the war on terror, and israel/palestine and russia/iran crisis.. if he is able to succeed with this then bwoy..man will be invincible innit?jibberish just a juicy load of bullshit or a big hmmmmmmmmmmm?--

Guest TimeBomb
obama is 2pac imo
:lol: :lol: :lol: bbc hardtalk last night, talking bout how he pledged more troops to afghanistan and will send missiles to pakistan, instant fail if he goes thru with it.

From time your chatting to your boyfriend about anti christ you are lost faggott.
from time ur surrounded by some of the most beautiful women in the world, sunshine, clear blue sky and a world famous beach and choose to come post in conspiracy theory threads..................................................YOU ARE A CERTIFIED, DIGNIFIED, CLARIFIED ASEXUAL c*nt

From time your chatting to your boyfriend about anti christ you are lost faggott.
from time ur surrounded by some of the most beautiful women in the world, sunshine, clear blue sky and a world famous beach and choose to come post in conspiracy theory threads..................................................YOU ARE A CERTIFIED, DIGNIFIED, CLARIFIED ASEXUAL c*nt
Its a bit cloudy today and going out to eat soon.Got some time to kill so why not browse on the web quick rather then go back to the hotel.Maybe one day they will allow you to go on holiday but aids patients aint allowed in all countrys so Bognor Regis is you.

so i had a long chat wiv my bredrin today who had been calling obama the anti christ right from time..even CNN has said that there have been 900,000 links between obama and the anti christ since he won elections.biblican facts about the anti christ:- the person shall be born in the land of seven hills and 7 streams (everyone claims this is rome and the vatican as its built on 7 hills. however the land with 7 streams AND 7 hills is..........................honolulu hawaii....obama's birthplace!-HE (so it could not be a woman) shall rise from obscurity, brash, young and charming, and shall woo people. now this guy has been a senator for 4 years at state level, which is nothing. then he was a national senator for less than 200 days-some people have said that according to the mayan calendar.. the winter solstice marks the beginning of the new phase that takes us to the beginning of the end. obama won the election just before the winter solstice-all those who know about his dark past, apart from his wife are allegedly all dead now. #(including 2 people who used to do drugs with him)-"he shall bring about world peace and great expectations: with the current world financial crisis, and the war on terror, and israel/palestine and russia/iran crisis.. if he is able to succeed with this then bwoy..man will be invincible innit?jibberish just a juicy load of bullshit or a big hmmmmmmmmmmm?--
explain how honolulu is the the seven hills etc. . .can someone provide me with links to this, no im not reading any holy books.lol at mike kanes answer.will be the first to go imo
any tourist website shoudl provide u the answer, this is one i researched for myself"The Varied Neighborhoods of Honolulu"Honolulu is the largest city of Hawaii and looks like any other big city with tall buildings. It is also known as "Los Angeles" of the Pacific. Honolulu is famous for its rain forests, deep canyons, valleys and waterfalls, a nearly mile-high mountain range, coral reefs, and gold-sand beaches.The city is approximately 12 miles wide and 26 miles long, running east to west, roughly between Diamond Head and Pearl Harbor. Within the city are Seven hills laced by seven streams. Within the city, the Mamala Bay area is surrounded by the quiet suburbs of Hawaii Kai to Kama'aina neighborhoods like Manoa. The western downtown of Honolulu is a compact district dominated by the Asian community, who settled here as far back as in the 1850s. http://www.my-articles.com/business/the-va...f-honolulu.htmli found many others saying the same