Dem Snaps Dere!

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

allow a slug melting in my cap thoughstrictly no eye contacthad some next altercation at the Styles gig
fam everywhere i go i go on like i belong dereits a predator and prey tingonly been move to in an estate in brixton like"were u from bruv""somerleyton""seen, seen, u kno......"moistother den dat im a resident of london my postcodes ldnand i rep me

Guest Logster
n1532469827_424208_8904.jpgdem legs der
lol comes like a stack of vinylsreach into there and pull out the new earth 616 ep and play gunman skank.
qslp bksdabqDK GbsdaGilwkdbG wqerBHIEkBNASfkBASVGBADAk gpBASDKf BSAjk BASf hASf gBSDApib :lol::lol::lol:
Seriously though, that is disgusting.

n1532469827_424208_8904.jpgdem legs der
lol comes like a stack of vinylsreach into there and pull out the new earth 616 ep and play gunman skank.
qslp bksdabqDK GbsdaGilwkdbG wqerBHIEkBNASfkBASVGBADAk gpBASDKf BSAjk BASf hASf gBSDApib :lol::lol::lol:
Seriously though, that is disgusting.
if you think thats horrible, you should go to some of the raves i play in (Bashment clubs)go La Fez on a Friday... i will find some pics now actually, gimme a sec