PES2009

Hmmm

Guest Robin Van Persie

Load up pes 2009go to system settings>download..then it should prompt you to download an updateinstall itthen go to networkenter your konami details and password (your password should be numbers)create an online profilethen select an english serverand a lobbythen create a match room

how do i go about playing guys cos i see alot of gas on here
:lol: come like ONELOVE

Guest LucaPiano
*In dirty american drawl*Crawl before you walk brah, crawl before you walk.Dont call out Sho, Nino, Macz, Tulse or myself. The rest is fair game.We dont take kindly to strangers in these parts.Welcome to the show!
preach !

im sending for the best mc's in your crew, if your not a top mc blud what you doing
cant be that different then playing in a room with real peoplewhos the main heads i wanna test my self....
Werent you readin?To test yourself you must prove yourself against the lesser feared players
nah nah nah im on that wayne rooney cesc fabregas sh*t, fast tracked f*cka reserve teamif your worried about losing rep by been beaten by a 'lesser feared' player just say so...

*In dirty american drawl*Crawl before you walk brah, crawl before you walk.Dont call out Sho, Nino, Macz, Tulse or myself. The rest is fair game.We dont take kindly to strangers in these parts.Welcome to the show!
preach !
LOL@Me not being in this list.Had Sho on lock on 2008.Beat Rez nicely on this one.About....Lag on this version is a disgrace though.

Guest Sho' Evo
preach !
LOL@Me not being in this list.Had Sho on lock on 2008.Beat Rez nicely on this one.About....Lag on this version is a disgrace though.
AH,why