Sign in to follow this  
Sergei Malatov

Haters...

how is it that nuff man show me lovebut some girls hate on my steeze
So men like you and girls hate you? Think you already know the answer, past my jacket on the way out.

how is it that nuff man show me lovebut some girls hate on my steeze
So men like you and girls hate you? Think you already know the answer, past my jacket on the way out.
nuff said BOII, lol allow dat tho

I just make sure I surround myself with positive people. Ignore haters...if you're good at something you'll have them, If you're not good at something and you have them, you're pissed.One of me mottoes is: "Hated by many, confronted by none"*looks to camera*

"Hated by many, confronted by none"
I like that.Sums me up at uni tbh.
moretime u can be hated cos ure a d*ckhead...gettin hated on is a diff issue...so which are u

moretime u can be hated cos ure a d*ckhead...gettin hated on is a diff issue...so which are u
lmao this is what i said in my post stillionif you're hated and u aint good at nothing ur pissed...

Hated but not cos I'm a d*ckhead.Some guy f*cked with my stuff when I left the room and I called him some names and told him to come outside if he had a problem etc. in front of a room full of people.

You ain't doing anything right unless you got haters IMO.
i like this
but its not man dem that hate you, its gals fam, so you aint doing nothing right

hate is a good thing, it means you're doing suttin right. however some people come like they want to be hated when they are not hated, more like pitied.secondly, sometimes maybe you are hated, cos ur a c*nt. hate them back and move on