Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

The Mind as opposed to the Brain.

What is the difference?Animals have brains and just function to exist, but we are a bit different...I see the brain as a mere physical operating centre.However, the mind is something that is a bit more complex because it has no physical manifestation.Scientists are baffled as to what it really is but I'm sure there are some smart people on here :D.

Guest Brother Mouzone

The mind is nothing physical, it is the collective term for a persons conciousness, thoughts, concience etc. It referrs to all of the brains functions/processes.Whereas the brain is physical matter and the centre of your nervous system.Technically I suppose the word mind in itself means thought/to think, this is also what the word represents, your thoughts.

Ur brain is a physical part of ur body the centre of operationsThe mind is an abstract collection of all our influences and the effects they have on how are brain processes different stimuli

brain=organmind=conscious part of ur brain. the part that knows u exist.

but also a silly thread...suttin that a google search would have given a world of insight into
topic maker is one of those guys that can NEVER have a successful topic
lol i thought it was either jamal or mike kane still

but also a silly thread...suttin that a google search would have given a world of insight into
ib blackman.them man are fassies TOO

ib blackman.them man are fassies TOO
edited b4 u quoted. slow down
lol nah i werent sending for you i thought u were being light on ib blackman

Although you are inside an entire body, you will notice that if you stop and think about where YOU actually are and where you feel you are, you will notice that YOU are inside the head. Try it. You will get a mad feeling once you realise your actual location.Your mind is inside your brain and apart of your brain. They are not separate identities.

Although you are inside an entire body, you will notice that if you stop and think about where YOU actually are and where you feel you are, you will notice that YOU are inside the head. Try it. You will get a mad feeling once you realise your actual location.Your mind is inside your brain and apart of your brain. They are not separate identities.
Ashman?

Ashman?
Hitman?

Ashman?
Hitman?
Indeed

Ashman?
Hitman?
Indeed
Really? I was only guessing you know..

Ashman?
Hitman?
Indeed
Really? I was only guessing you know..