Sign in to follow this  
neeko

What do you miss from the 90's...

i luved dem times, pokemon cards, Are you afraid of the dark? that show was sick, dragonball z, dem aliens you get in pod i remember one d*ckhead said they could get pregnant, kenan and kel, Roald Dahl was alot

The music is a main oneBeen playin LOADS of the old skool House tunes from the 90's lately..the majority of music in all genres seems better from then compared to now though

Fun HouseTamagochi's (sp*)Kenan and KelSister SisterFootball stickersGoosebumpsAre you afraid of the dark?Tales from the Crypt KeeperBut yea, my childhood in general too

playing football from sunrise till sundawnlistening to hiphop at its primemy innocencehaving not to worry about money

bare people used to say you could those alien things pregnat, smh lol
:lol: I remember that - put two of them together in the fridge over nightTried it a couple times aswell <_<

do you not remember when they made national news....because someone saw one on the underground and thought it was a disposed foetus :lol:

i particularly miss the years 1990-1992the restbwoy, good times an bad

so much time was wasted on trying this..smh

playing football from sunrise till sundawn
This is what i was tryna tell them yout dem at work bk in da day boys wud play football at any given chance... des lot are so fat an lazy.

Fun HouseTamagochi's (sp*)Kenan and KelSister SisterFootball stickersGoosebumpsAre you afraid of the dark?Tales from the Crypt KeeperBut yea, my childhood in general too
this!and the n64 tho fam, cant miss that out

throwing fireworks through peoples letter boxesgetting your first girlfriend and coming to school the next daywater baloonsroyal rumble in the park with 568979456 man just ddt'ing each othermy first fight and the adrenalie I got some punching him in the nose and breaking itinfact I would lose a toe to bring back those days

oh tell u wot else i miss, having a few weeks of guaranteed sunshine mid-august. instead of a baking hot june/july, winter for one month and then a schizo september.

alie!by putting them in the freezer together and all types of sh*tf*ck them guys