What do you miss from the 90's...

neeko

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WCWstinggoldbergWWFstone coldundertakerDXthe rock spittin on his hands n slap.SUCK IT
All this reminds me of Yr7.....boys used to do tht cross ting over their crutch an say suuuuuck it to any girl tht got rude, lol. And cuttin u off sayin it doesnt matter blah blah blah.Charming!
ethrsehrshtrssrj THE MEMORIES....
LMFAOthe xpac thing was legendary in the playgroundol tight all my dargs that got locked up coz of thatbang ur underdesk slide-draws

WCWstinggoldbergWWFstone coldundertakerDXthe rock spittin on his hands n slap.SUCK IT
All this reminds me of Yr7.....boys used to do tht cross ting over their crutch an say suuuuuck it to any girl tht got rude, lol. And cuttin u off sayin it doesnt matter blah blah blah.Charming!
ethrsehrshtrssrj THE MEMORIES....
wishing for DX's reformation then when u heard the musicBOY

dragonball z ride bikes with other goonsxmas wen i used 2 get presentsschool swimmin of coursejarule ft ashanti - always on time.. that track always used 2 get RELOADSSSSS untill i got pissed offxmas with ma primary skl..always 22nd december 8pm every1 cme 2getha sit dwn and eat food the school give WAS THE 1WWF>>>>>>>>>>>>__

eurotrash.jpgFirst succesful unload to this show beg anyone tell me diffrent?
lol the way i used to watch this in my room on my first TV with the volume down bare low listening for foot stepsmy changing the channel upon hearing a hand touch my door game was high still
badman,same thing i did, loool