What do you miss from the 90's...

neeko

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the little things like frazzle crisp, space raiders and chipsticks. Philip Ridley books, playing out in the summer all day, nickelodeon and getting pissed when 7pm came and cartoon network turned into tnt

bare people used to say you could those alien things pregnat, smh lol
so much time was wasted on trying this..smh
lol same here. I tried everything-rubbing their back or heads together, keeping them warm...

Fun HouseTamagochi's (sp*)Kenan and KelSister SisterFootball stickersGoosebumpsAre you afraid of the dark?Tales from the Crypt KeeperBut yea, my childhood in general too
+ wwf on friday night + smackdown on saturday the craze at skl like pokemon cards, beyblades etcwatching cartoons after schoolnot having to care about money

Guest Logster

My childhood tbhYou really dont anticipate whats gonna happen in lifeAnd people you spend all your time with, you dont ever imagine being away from.Its very sad thinking about it tbh.*weeps silently*

You know what, what I really and truly miss?Ignorance.It's bliss truss, if I could turn back time and unlearn everything I have learnt and just take every thing for what it is, like Simple Jack, I would do so.Ignorance is bliss.
Truss!But sayin tht theres one yout at work in yr7 an he is soooo ignorant its quite sad.