What do you miss from the 90's...

neeko

Guest Ivan Drago
Harry & Coshhc2.jpgand also 'The Tribe'I watched way too much t.v. back then
My fren thought she was some celebrity cos she was in ONE episode of harry an cosh, lol.
R U DAMjsut gotg some flashbank of harry and coshpm me a RS link to season 1 jlovely, props in advance

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur mum's a fool
:(
I was rationed tv my Mum had a craft box she made us participate in with old egg cartons, pasta, glitter, milk cartons, tin foil, them drain pipe cleaner things and paper plates and we'd make stuff instead.
blatently worked in some scouse sweatshop. deep.
LMAO my nan used to plaster all our creations over her sheltered accommodation it was like the Tate except far better.

Guest Ivan Drago

someone help me remember this showthey were animals there was one rat that was rude it wasnt a cartoon..real with dolls/puppets the rat was some gi have no idea what to google

I just remembered those NAFNAF Jackets
NAF CO54 I think you mean...NAF NAF weas actually respectable for some people. NAF CO54 was the market wear with the multicolourshad nigga looking like joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat
that's it. yeah it probably was NAF CO54(which would explain why I couldn't find it on google)

I just remembered those NAFNAF Jackets
NAF CO54 I think you mean...NAF NAF weas actually respectable for some people. NAF CO54 was the market wear with the multicolourshad nigga looking like joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat
that's yeah it probably was NAF CO54(which would explain why I couldn't find it on google)
naf naf was a genuine make tho