Sign in to follow this  
Bardissimo

Xbox Repair Time

My 360s been playing up for the past few weeksSome green hue appears on the screen after like half hour of gameplay from time to timeI asked the people at M$ the other day they go your GPU's faulty and its £60 to get it fixedTryna get three red rings so I can get it done without chargeHow much you paying Bard?

My 360s been playing up for the past few weeksSome green hue appears on the screen after like half hour of gameplay from time to timeI asked the people at M$ the other day they go your GPU's faulty and its £60 to get it fixedTryna get three red rings so I can get it done without chargeHow much you paying Bard?
this is exactly my problem, they said 60 aswellif it takes a month and im paying that they can suck my d*ck, i'll cop an arcade or save for a ps3

Mine was back in my hands after about a 5 working days.
:ghost: sirjibbles>>>>>>>>>>>>>safe bruvlooooock this
Just make sure you remember what your console looks like, some people don't get their one back I've heard.Also phoning up the customer service was a joke.

Got mine back 10 days after they picked it up, gave me a brand new console even tho mine was older than 3 years, can't complain really.

yeah mine was weekbut i had problems b4 that, with the UPS label so it took longerbut once i had sent it they gave me a new one within a week

this is exactly my problem, they said 60 aswellif it takes a month and im paying that they can suck my d*ck, i'll cop an arcade or save for a ps3
how old is ur xbox 360?

Fizzled Im surprised i aint got 3 red lights yet, the amount of time i leave my xbox on with out playing it

Fizzled Im surprised i aint got 3 red lights yet, the amount of time i leave my xbox on with out playing it
Same here. On a Sunday, mines on pretty much from when I wake up to when I go to bed. Whether im playing it or not.Sometimes though, my game wont load (esp. FIFA). I have to open the drive and browse the dashboard then close the drive and wait to see if I can hear all the fans spinning and then it works.