Sign in to follow this  
Em Dott

Rep Your Barbershop

Simple tings really.Name the barbershop you go to, what ends it's in and who cuts your hair.I'm almost certain VIP2 users have crossed paths unwittingly in the barbershop.Anyways...Out 'n' GoodKilburnBig Bossman Barry10941888.jpg

barbers dont even have a namedas how gutter it isBarber called Chris Cutts though....use to be on lea bride road next to the bingo now dere on church road. Leyton.

barbers dont even have a namedas how gutter it is
LMFAOreminds me of when i moved to edmonton (bang ur doors) and i said that it's so gutter even the driving instructor had tints was jokes still

BarberzoneNow in Ilford, used to be called Age Sports then Stylistics in Manor ParkHoldtight man like Phillip and HenryI occasionally reach Big Joe's in Gate and Cut Above in East Ham if i'm about them sides.

barbers dont even have a namedas how gutter it isBarber called Chris Cutts though....use to be on lea bride road next to the bingo now dere on church road. Leyton.
thats hood

aquarius, finsbury parksteve big boi baber
used to go theremy barber used to work there in fact, bare trophies and ting innitsome women's salon upstairs tho. not about walking thru a gang of hoes with your boat looking permanently surprised still

sharps west end -(only if deshaun is there as the only guy who cuts black hair)or a home cut at mine or arnos grove
so its a white barbers slash hairdressers.seen.also i like how gray fox keeps his bitch in line. guy doesnt allow any form of kink.
its not a hairdressers its a barbershop.

Kiss Kut.Heath/Croydon.Richard.MURKERS.Have you looking like Nas in the Street Dreams video.
Where the asian mandem go as well init.