Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Disraeli

Pretty Asian Girls..

I was just making things fair for the Asian community.There was a white girls topic and a blick girls topic so I thought why not an Asian girls topic.
maybe you should think less about making racist topics in hopes of getting some lulz and think more about getting a job sunshineyou steak and kidney pie eating spade

Allow you people bredding amaericans about women, like say asians ain them indian people.Oriental women are pics you put up just now.

Allow you people bredding amaericans about women, like say asians ain them indian people.Oriental women are pics you put up just now.
Did anyone else have trouble reading this? I would go as far as saying, its quite worrying if you did understand it

Did anyone else have trouble reading this? I would go as far as saying, its quite worrying if you did understand it
:lol:

Ellie035.jpgI crack up everytime I see this pic.How the f*ck would you even allow that beast within 50 feet let alone in your bed?!That beast should be quarantined until they find a way to kill it.

this is what i always say. guy comes like hes consistently drunk
:lol:

sway.jpg