Pretty Asian Girls..

Benjamin Disraeli

we talking oriental or like indian asian?
Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Malay, Filipina, Indonesian, Pakistani, Indian and so on = Asian
there's different types of asian though.e.g. filipinos=south east asian/latin asian & pacific islanders.and lol at 0 of them have nice bodies, f*ck outta here.
smh
just tryin to point out for pendejos like you who think all asians are the same
[African Accent]Foolish bwoy[African Accent]MAN like me LIVES IN ASIAasian IS asian...no window for confusion lolNo brainer reallyAnyways.......OKishn1419085698_33862_6621.jpgNot so muchn1419085698_36012_6276.jpgn1419085698_33861_6215.jpgn1419085698_60624_3760.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we talking oriental or like indian asian?
Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Malay, Filipina, Indonesian, Pakistani, Indian and so on = Asian
there's different types of asian though.e.g. filipinos=south east asian/latin asian & pacific islanders.and lol at 0 of them have nice bodies, f*ck outta here.
smh
just tryin to point out for pendejos like you who think all asians are the same
[African Accent]Foolish bwoy[African Accent]MAN like me LIVES IN ASIAasian IS asian...no window for confusion lolNo brainer reallyAnyways.......OKishn1419085698_33862_6621.jpgNot so muchn1419085698_36012_6276.jpgn1419085698_33861_6215.jpgn1419085698_60624_3760.jpg
o rly?images645585_Kelly_Hu_Maxim3.jpgCANDY_PILLAY_1.jpgl_2c1e8ae65c5a0c41f2c6a2831edfb726.jpg47wo4.jpgmisskoreauniversego8.jpgSherzinger_King_55813864.jpg4rb3k8i.jpg11_34_35_CANDY_PILLAY_1.jpgf_IMG0860m_f99fe8a.jpgi get your point with dem chinks with bodies of a 12 year old cos i f*ckin hate them toobut still ur hate for asians is alot or ur e-standards are strong. llow coming up with them foolish statements about 1 in 10 are pretty and 0 have nice bodiesnow sit down & shut up u stupid nigga cos im not wasting my time on you anymore.

Guest DN Braund
lol @ sayin theres different types of asianlike sayin theres different types of black or whiteits all the f*ckin same
says the guy who got a tat of an internet forum
says the guy with three different half naked men in his avy n sig

Guest DN Braund
lol @ sayin theres different types of asianlike sayin theres different types of black or whiteits all the f*ckin same
says the college dropoutdont watch my avi n sig
says the man loverdnt watch my edumacationEric i'm gettin my next batch of tatts when my tattooist comes bk from Holland

says the college dropoutdont watch my avi n sig
says the man loverdnt watch my edumacationEric i'm gettin my next batch of tatts when my tattooist comes bk from Holland
keep those homo thoughts to urself.

get your point with dem chinks with bodies of a 12 year old cos i f*ckin hate them too
not all CHINESE have bodies like a 12 year old, not really any need for this comment? Racism is alot, your probably the first to cry racism too when it comes back to you
dnt worry its just bait to discover the race of various lurkersuntil thers a better system well stick with this one