Arabs offer Jose 15Million77

Gambino

MANCHESTER CITY will offer Jose Mourinho an astonishing £15million a year to take over as boss.City’s billionaire Arab owners have made Mourinho their first choice to replace Mark Hughes.And SunSport can reveal that third parties have already taken soundings about the move and have received a positive response.We reported yesterday how Hughes is on the brink of being sacked.But discussions within the City hierarchy about bringing in Mourinho began FIVE weeks ago.The Portuguese coach has led Inter to the top of Serie A but he is unhappy with certain aspects of the Italian game.Mourinho regards media hostility towards him as disrespectful and has been shocked by the lack of passion from the fans.He has made no secret of his desire to manage again in the Premier League and recently said he would do so after his stint with Inter.The termination agreement Mourinho signed on leaving Chelsea banned him from managing another club in England for a calendar year.But he received the final compensation instalment on September 21, leaving him free to return here.However, it is highly unlikely Mourinho will consider leaving Inter until the end of the season.That means owners Abu Dhabi United Group must decide if they can afford to wait seven months to get their man.Hughes received a flimsy vote of confidence from club chairman Khaldoon Al-Mubarak yesterday.In a statement the chairman claimed he had the ‘highest regard’ for Hughes but did not make any guarantee about his future.

lol @ him goin man city, would be a case of: jose finds out a club is willing to give him £15 mill a year, the same kinda funds he got at chelsea for players plus no abromovich intervening with player purchasesjose.jpegflies to englandfinds out its manchester cityjose-mourinho_SczOU_59.jpglooks for the quickest way back to milan jose-mourinho-looking-for-a-replacement.jpg

lol trim I thought you said 50 million.
na that werent me who mentioned it on fifa fam, i dint no about it till sum1 mentioned it
I thought it was you, whoever said it, I thought they said 50... truay I wasnt listening properly, carried on playing when I heard it then a little while later thought what the f*ck.

lol trim I thought you said 50 million.
na that werent me who mentioned it on fifa fam, i dint no about it till sum1 mentioned it
I thought it was you, whoever said it, I thought they said 50... truay I wasnt listening properly, carried on playing when I heard it then a little while later thought what the f*ck.
yeah i thought they said 50 aswell

Lol @ Trims post.Lol @ The Guardians short take on the story

Anyway, all that drug business is enough to make the front page, so the Sun had to come up with some claptrap for the back of the paper. Luckily, Man City and their limitless reserves of oil cash are on hand to deliver up this zinger: Jose Mourinho will be paid £15m a year to bring the sexy back to the Eastlands. If it was there in the first place.