Sign in to follow this  
adjhasfdb

simple touches

what little things physically has someone done to you that feels better than it should do? ill startwhen kissing a girl, when she places a hand on my cheek gently feels better than it shouldwhen a girl kisses you on your cheek it feels better than it shouldboys and girls alike welcome...

holdin the bk of her head/roughin her hair whilst kissinholdin hands forward locked fingers an thumb gently tickling the hand middleneither is a big deal tbh but nice wen it happens... meh

Her running/rubbing her hands over on my head & neck back while I'm driving.
:D
J knows :Y:On a sidenote if only certain mans got this while driving I'm sure they'd be less road rage still

Very unrelated but i love when a girl does my gears for me
I thought it was jus me and mr.lovely who done this, lol.

The driving thing is so true.I hate it when she used to stop.Just grabbed her hand and put it on my head.She got the message

Guest Logster
holdin the bk of her head/roughin her hair whilst kissinholdin hands forward locked fingers an thumb gently tickling the hand middleneither is a big deal tbh but nice wen it happens... meh
C/S with superpowersActually playing with my hair at any time makes me weak at the knees tbhRubbing my back as well

Guest Ivan Drago
defo a thread fi di gyal dem
This thread is for girls.
some oestrogen topic.do not want
*Exits*

c/s the changing gears ting, also like her holding the wheel sometimes.nice when she strokes my hand whilst i'm drivingnice when were jammin watching tv and she strokes my neck, hair and back.

Guest DN Braund
Her running/rubbing her hands over on my head & neck back while I'm driving.
lmao @ thati get distracted when theres an insect on the windowdamn near crashed once following a street lamp llow any kind of distrations