simple touches

adjhasfdb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mg you should find yourself a girl you know then you could join in.
swear ur one of them girls who keep screaming how good a boyfriend id be.no thanks.bachelor life and all that.oww. holla. bang. clap.*throws money and fires bullets in air*
Listen you thug i have never "screamed" about YOU being a good boyfriend.Dont get me mixed up.

Guest DN Braund

some of us are born to and actually prefer to be alonemy psychiatrist looked at me wierd when she asked me what would make me happy right nw i said move out of london to some obscure place with minimal roads and no neighbours for miles, jus on my own, with high speed broadband of courseswear thats jus perfect for me i hate spendin excessive time with ppl

Guest Logster
I think eternal bachelors will be eternally lonely.
And you base this on what exactly?Not sending, just genuinely interested.
I just look at my bachelor uncles and IMO they just look so lost.40+ years old just moving from woman to woman. Still doing all that corny stuff they shoulda been done with 20 years ago.I dont buy this sense of independance thing most of the time.Same reason I don't buy into the career woman ideal.Because those achievements will not comfort you at night.Also, sorry Savant. :D

some of us are born to and actually prefer to be alonemy psychiatrist looked at me wierd when she asked me what would make me happy right nw i said move out of london to some obscure place with minimal roads and no neighbours for miles, jus on my own, with high speed broadband of courseswear thats jus perfect for me i hate spendin excessive time with ppl
zackly

I think eternal bachelors will be eternally lonely.
And you base this on what exactly?Not sending, just genuinely interested.
I just look at my bachelor uncles and IMO they just look so lost.40+ years old just moving from woman to woman. Still doing all that corny stuff they shoulda been done with 20 years ago.I dont buy this sense of independance thing most of the time.Same reason I don't buy into the career woman ideal.Because those achievements will not comfort you at night.Also, sorry Savant. :D
Disagree with the first line...especially if they're 40 with kids, and have done all the settling down stuff.Don't even get the second line (and you've spelt independence wrong (unless you're referring to the record shop) but I'll bly you)Agree with line three insofar as I don't see why your career and family should be intertwined anyway. Any person in real control of his career and family life (as opposed to being unhealthily obsessed and workaholic like) should never have this problem. My job would never stop me from enjoying my family time. There's nothing I like more than spending bare time with my girl literally doing nothing at home. Went off on a tangent a bit but u get the picture.Fourth line, I agree with. For all your achievements, you need a few good people around you (doesn't have to be a partner) to celebrate them with. Really goes back to my point above.

Guest Logster

LOL thanks for correcting my spelling you pedantI was making a blanket statement tbhwhich is why I said most of the time when I explainedSome of these uncles have never had stable relationships let alone kidsI like to sit somewhere in the middle on this, I dont like needy people who feel they always have to be in a relationship but at the same time I don't like the idea that some people feel that being in a relationship makes them weak/inferior. Do you see what I'm getting at?Its kinda hard to explain.

Mg you should find yourself a girl you know then you could join in.
swear ur one of them girls who keep screaming how good a boyfriend id be.no thanks.bachelor life and all that.oww. holla. bang. clap.*throws money and fires bullets in air*
Listen you thug i have never "screamed" about YOU being a good boyfriend.Dont get me mixed up.
im not even goin to go into my convos. but uve said it in the past.however i will consider this matter now closed.
Them empty threats....truss me i would never say tht.

me as well, i love me time. living on my own in peace, i love it, certain people in my life dont understand this, say theyd get lonely, but i like the peace and quiet. i love it when my bf pokes my nose, kisses my nose. out of the blue kisses are soo sweet. i also love it when he plays with my elbow lool, i dunno how to explain it, its just feels soo good. playing of the hair really annoys me though, i dont like it, feels uncomfy, starting to sort of now mind though.

kinda me aswellsnakes one of earths most solitary creatures