simple touches

adjhasfdb

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
drop the scores herei actually got hyped my this threesome
i beat him stil either 8-5 or 7-5 cant remember exactly... was really neck an neck in the beginning, but the end result was inevitable... anyone else want it on smash bros brawl pm me ur wii tag.. not long!
lmao!this guyinevitable you know. you was sweating playing against me mate. scraping bare lucky winswatch next time though

drop the scores herei actually got hyped my this threesome
i beat him stil either 8-5 or 7-5 cant remember exactly... was really neck an neck in the beginning, but the end result was inevitable... anyone else want it on smash bros brawl pm me ur wii tag.. not long!
lmao!this guyinevitable you know. you was sweating playing against me mate. scraping bare lucky winswatch next time though
nah i wont lie u wer good stil.. i wouldnt say bare lucky wins tho, we were both playin like we had something to prove..ur prob the most competition ive had on brawl tbh, i'll give u that.. but i've been showing ppl the missing link since smash bros 64 (im link an ur character goes missin ftw :D) lol... if theirs any more ppl on the forum who play this.. bring it.. or at least spectate on me taking flat eric's punk ass straight to school (all for fun bled.. no beef :-D lol)