Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Please Remember 2 min silence @ 11am

My MOT is at 11.If it's delayed I'm gonna be pissed.iramp.
lol, if Hitler had his way you wouldnt be here doing it
lol True.My car would be a BMW and it would actually work.

My MOT is at 11.If it's delayed I'm gonna be pissed.iramp.
lol, if Hitler had his way you wouldnt be here doing it
lol True.My car would be a BMW and it would actually work.
lol, you would be back in your motherland

Guest Brother Mouzone

Bully, why are you talking about Hitler? This is a rememberance for WWI, not WWII.Yes Hitler was in the army in WWI but he had no real part in what went on.Personally, I think nobody should post between 11 and 11:02.Nice thread.

Bully, why are you talking about Hitler? This is a rememberance for WWI, not WWII.Yes Hitler was in the army in WWI but he had no real part in what went on.Personally, I think nobody should post between 11 and 11:02.Nice thread.
Thought he did have an influence in WW1, not a great as WW2 but still.

Guest Brother Mouzone
Nah he was just a runner in the army, I guess the root of his hatred for jews started to form in WW1 when he realised he needed to 'save germany' but he didnt actually do anything back then except get mustard gassed, he got into politics after the war.

Nah he was just a runner in the army, I guess the root of his hatred for jews started to form in WW1 when he realised he needed to 'save germany' but he didnt actually do anything back then except get mustard gassed, he got into politics after the war.
Oh skeen, learn something new each day.

Guest Brother Mouzone
isnt the 2min silence for all wars now?
You love to argue with ME innitAs far as im awareits for WWIas it ended on the 11th minute 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th monthwell, symbolically at least.Though I think there is silence + remembrance held for all the troops that died for england during the two wars, this is the date the great war ended..

Oh skeen, learn something new each day.
c/s was reading it all on wiki a lil while ago, dint no any of it before tbh cept that he got gassed

isnt the 2min silence for all wars now?
You love to argue with ME innitAs far as im awareits for WWIas it ended on the 11th minute 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th monthwell, symbolically at least.Though I think there is silence + remembrance held for all the troops that died for england during the two wars, this is the date the great war ended..
lol nahi know that...im just saying

My pops was sayin him an his mandem (busdrivers) gotta pull over as well.
id switch thankfully if akbar in the cab pulls over ill cut him and he knows it

Nah i heard it is for all wars now aswell. "anybody in conflict"

how can this guy be 112 and trying to lay down his own reeftheres some things u just need to accept
112!! Backside, At that age i'd just sleep in a coffin for convenience