Richard Dunne

Admin.

I swear currently hes the worse player ever to grace the premier league Bramble might of had his moments but Dunne is making him look like Rio Ferdinandlast 3 matches have included 2 own goals, a sending off plus a howler resulting in a goal.

trussalso what happend to micah "£40m best right/center back in england" richardslooks average wouldnt stand out in the championshipwait hold on just remembered i use to slew him for being an athlete back in the day.... where are all his fans now?

i swear he got moved to left back after poor shows at center back plus the signing of zabaleta at right back

not saying hes sh*thes solidbut if it was bramble or somone forigen making mistakes and having such poor form hed be getting stick in every paper and footy show

Guest Sho' Evo

dunne needs replacingi liked the look of kompany at centre back v west hamnot seen him play there too many times for them though, more time he is in midfieldhughes has to sort out the left back situation and get a centre back inrichards relies on a good defensive partner too much to be commanding things back there