Sign in to follow this  
revs

how to fuck up a well loved anime franchise

yeah thats what i thought when i see the custumeI started to think who else has that uniform was thinking ginyu force but they dontthis is gonna be like x men all over againhow they gonna do the dragon? and mr popo

Have you seen the trailer its a jokeRoshi comes like a unfunny YodaPiccolo looks like Sith Lord transvestiteAnd when we will EVER hear Goku say "I'm not ready for this"

lol @ Master Roochie(sp) being able to fight and not looking like an elderly man.lol @ there being guns involved HEAVILY in DBZ.movie is bound to be a flop.they should have just left it alone.

cant even laugh at this uno its that bad i never watched all of the dbz episodes, i think i watched quite alot but i kno i missed quite alot aswell tho. i will watch them all tho definately. im even more frustrated by the fact they are trying to make a live action AKIRA. split into two films. with ppl like leonardo dicaprio taking part in producing them. seriously why do they feel the need to kill off these legendary anime franchises tbh i dont wanna see someone attempting to be tetsuo shima, especially because its gonna be some americanised bullshitalso am i the only big fan of akira on here ?

Sure, Piccolo may not be totally green-skinned — we hear he turns a green-ish tint near the end of the film — and that leaked Goku “monster form” pic (that we can’t show you) was somewhat awkward — but it’s still several months away from the expected release date. And a movie like this is at least half-made in post-production.