how to fuck up a well loved anime franchise

revs

cant even laugh at this uno its that bad i never watched all of the dbz episodes, i think i watched quite alot but i kno i missed quite alot aswell tho. i will watch them all tho definately. im even more frustrated by the fact they are trying to make a live action AKIRA. split into two films. with ppl like leonardo dicaprio taking part in producing them. seriously why do they feel the need to kill off these legendary anime franchises tbh i dont wanna see someone attempting to be tetsuo shima, especially because its gonna be some americanised bullshitalso am i the only big fan of akira on here ?

Sure, Piccolo may not be totally green-skinned — we hear he turns a green-ish tint near the end of the film — and that leaked Goku “monster form” pic (that we can’t show you) was somewhat awkward — but it’s still several months away from the expected release date. And a movie like this is at least half-made in post-production.