Allow Asains they Cant Drive.

OldSnake

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckstar

THUNDERCLAP IS PARTIALY CORRECTBLACK WOMEN AND ASIAN WOMEN ARE THE WORST DRIVER FOLLOWED BY EAST AFRICAN MENIF WE HAD MORE KOREANS IN THIS COUNTRY IM SURE EVRY1 WUD SAY THEY ARE THE WORSTI WAS CUT UP 3 TIMES BY AN OBVLIOUS CHINKETTE IN A CAYENNE TURBO IN HARROW COUPLE WEEKS AGO... ON THE SAME ROAD... NO CAR CONTROL AT ALL

thanetarians are easily the worse, and they come on all shapes, colours, sizes and genders.
:/
that was meant to say they come IN all sizes etc... why the face tho?
Hes a grumpy old man thats y
lol, c/s this. sometimes he's like the forum's very own deboVIP2 until PT turns up:

thanetarians are easily the worse, and they come on all shapes, colours, sizes and genders.
:/
that was meant to say they come IN all sizes etc... why the face tho?
Hes a grumpy old man thats y
lol, c/s this. sometimes he's like the forum's very own deboVIP2 until PT turns up:
LOL. Then I'll be Nia Long coz she aint scurrd of nobody. And she has nice hair and stuff.

I don't care tbh, she would hold the pipe and that's all that matters basically.
:lol:
LOL.I'd be very careful what you say round here Gray Fox. Now that your Backspace is hanging around here. After yesterdays episode she sounds the type that would probably get out a kitchen knife and stab you in the back in a rage of jealousy. Be careful man. We can do without another Ghost Ryda.