Sign in to follow this  
neeko

Shit my ends are getting worse..

Baby death "worse" than Victoria Climbie!victoriaclimbie.jpgTwo men have been found guilty of causing or allowing the death of a 17-month-old boy. The child's mother had already admitted allowing or causing the child's death.Baby P, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was pronounced dead shortly after midday on 3 August at the North Middlesex Hospital in Edmonton, north London.But it was already clear when an ambulance arrived at his Tottenham home 45 minutes earlier that he had been dead for some time.His mother described him in her 999 call as "blue, cold and stiff." In his short life he had suffered repeated - and unexplained - injuries.The post mortem revealed Baby P had suffered:• Eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level.• Numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head.• Severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite.• Blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing; the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off.• A tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum, which had partially healed.• One of his front teeth had also been knocked out and was found in his colon. He had swallowed it. _45173856_babyphead_262deep.jpghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7706598.stmsorry for spoiling ur day, but this is just sad..

Pissed for the social worker who was assigned to this family cos more than likely their gonna get fired.

Guest DN Braund

God forgive me if i ever find out someone has done thatthey'd a new murder charge to investigateNOTHING pisses me off worse than people who harm childreni cnt even type right nw i was watchin the news this morning fumin

God forgive me if i ever find out someone has done thatthey'd a new murder charge to investigateNOTHING pisses me off worse than people who harm childreni cnt even type right nw i was watchin the news this morning fumin
thought i was the only one

victoriaclimbie.jpgYou know man would've been grinding on this in a bashment come ten years from now, shame.
:/ :arrow:

Pissed for the social worker who was assigned to this family cos more than likely their gonna get fired.
f*ck being pissed for them, not noticing this sh*t is about 2 happen= a prosecution in my book. gross negligence or something

Remember these social workers havent got as much power as you think....they cant just say "yh we're taking tht child outta tht house".....it dont work like tht sadly.Read up on the social worker tht was on Victoria Climbies case.

victoriaclimbie.jpgYou know man would've been grinding on this in a bashment come ten years from now, shame.
*spuds and keeps it movin*
derkheads :clueless: