Sign in to follow this  
Numero001

Best Nike Football Ad

No real introduction needed, every baller knows the levsAfter these ads, Nike crushed all the competitors

The last used to think was so sick, me and my cousin named all the players at 1st viewing, Oliver was prob the worst outta them lot

Nike had too many sick adsGood vs. Evil was my favourite. I remember when that ad dropped and everyone swaggerjacked Cantona and started flicking their collar up before set-pieces.Rooney>>>>>>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

the kicking the boot to robinho, the trick on the ref, the goal at the end, the tune >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that Nakata control when they're robbing that place was NUTS.remember trying to do that for ages after watching it. ha.

the good vs evil one was so sick, "au revoir"but the Scorpion tournament>>>>in my 2nd school we had a similar style cage with no roof and bigger goals.the way during breaks, lunch and after school mandem would team up into groups of four and have lil tournaments. we even had that scorpion logo sprayed on the floor on the entrance. SICK!