Tomas Rosicky...

TF S4DK

On Tuesday afternoon, Arsenal Football Club released the following statement:"Tomas Rosicky yesterday underwent routine revision surgery in Germany. The operation went as planned and Tomas will now spend at least a few weeks convalescing in Germany. Thereafter he will follow a tailored rehabilitation progamme devised by our medical team." Everyone at Arsenal Football Club would like to wish Tomas the best of luck with his recovery.

Don't think he would & even if he did, I'd care not, anyway very much dependant on when he returns it wouldnt suprise me if he gone summer time anyway. Wenger wont trust him & will look at his wages as a drain on the club.As for his '09 contract exipry its always baffled me why Arsenal put a then 25 year old on a three year contract, and called it a "long-term contract", I'm convinced there must be a fourth year option.

Don't think he would & even if he did, I'd care not, anyway very much dependant on when he returns it wouldnt suprise me if he gone summer time anyway. Wenger wont trust him & will look at his wages as a drain on the club.As for his '09 contract exipry its always baffled me why Arsenal put a then 25 year old on a three year contract, and called it a "long-term contract", I'm convinced there must be a fourth year option.
Very true... TBH Walcott and Nasri doing very well on the wings anyways... Do you need him... I dont think so, need to sort out other areas, especially coz they guy is so injury prone...

The problem is that by all acounts he was due an improved deal, after all he's turned down Inter for two summers, now usually Arsenaal back date the pay on improved deals, but I cant see them agreeing to do it on this case.Ultimately he gonna want improved pay, cos again his pay isnt meant to be great.I just think it all depends on when he returns to playing tbh, but Wenger will look at it like Nasri, Walcott, Wilshere, Traore back from a year loan, Gibbs & Merida...

The only midfield player seeing lil Mozart is Cesc..The rest cant clean his boots
The fact thats true is why it hurts more, and he a c*nt.Anyway Wenger said...
"The situation looks very positive. They have taken a lot of scar tissue out of his leg and the vibes from the surgeon are very positive. I think he can return in six to eight weeks."

Joke ting is, and I said this when we 1st signed Rosicky, is that if Rosicky & Nasri were allowed to become our main CM's, and SETTLE there, they'd do a better job than Cesc...
so u sayin rosicky and nasri in CM would be better than cescso ud leave cesc out

lol @ a center consisting of Rosicky and NasriNOM NOM NOM ting more time
Joke ting is, and I said this when we 1st signed Rosicky, is that if Rosicky & Nasri were allowed to become our main CM's, and SETTLE there, they'd do a better job than Cesc...
so u sayin rosicky and nasri in CM would be better than cescso ud leave cesc out
Obviously they wouldn't play together, unless you're talking about a midfield trio, which I would still find a risk, but in a midfield duo, playing alongside someone like Flamini, if he didn't leave would be too sick. And ability-wise, they're both better than Cesc, but Cesc's match temperament & his ability to dominate games at the highest levels are miles ahead to that of Rosicky's & Nasri's....