For those who dont touch the grime room...

Sinister

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is axe fm still where its always been?
You back on this?Heard you on cream your skin stillLouie vuitton don ye?/ for those who it aint workin for try paste this in media player mms://88.208.233.107/axefm
not on it at alldo not wantonly went there cos it was my boys younger cousins birthday and he asked me to go there and bless itfurthermore that werent even mewas my stunt double

You back on this?Heard you on cream your skin stillLouie vuitton don ye?/ for those who it aint workin for try paste this in media player mms://88.208.233.107/axefm
link me to this cream your skin ting

not on it at alldo not wantonly went there cos it was my boys younger cousins birthday and he asked me to go there and bless itfurthermore that werent even mewas my stunt double
why do u try so hard to disassociate urself from grimeu know u like(d) it

why do u try so hard to disassociate urself from grimeu know u like(d) it
I dont actually try You will never hear me on a grime set again

safe for support was rusty ain't been on the dj ting for a whilegot there late never had no time to be shown how thecd decks workso producers who gave me stuff next timelike orange was saying yesterday on logans showLife gets on top but I enjoyed myself and even though I'm getting olderits good to do something you enjoyits my equivlent of a Sunday kick about