Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

FAO Women

So, has your fanny changed the way it looks from partner to partner?Like say, the boys you had before were small, then yeah start sexing a breddah with a big piece, does the look of ya fanny change?

Your girls p*ssy all baggy and hanging out....?Not neat and tyed like the ribbon you thought it would be like? That present done got torn like a game of pass the parcel. iJoke

only thing that scretches pum is pregnancy, if you girls sh*t looks like the outcome of 2 boeing 747 planess flew into it one after another then bwoiiiiiii thats just the way god made it son

Guest DN Braund

i had one looked like it was freeze framed in the middle of a sneezebt my head dnt spend time dwn there so it dnt really bother me still

Everytime Justin speaks or post a thought on women the sun expands that litle bit more and Earth gets closer and closer to it's destruction through being engulfed by a giant ball of fire.Simply put...JUSTIN SHUT THE f*ck UP YOU KNOBHEAD!!!

i had one looked like it was freeze framed in the middle of a sneezebt my head dnt spend time dwn there so it dnt really bother me still
BWAHAHAHAHA :lol:u aint serious justin

No, pum always reverts back to its usual self. Even after a baby... .... If you do your pelvic floors.
i have to c/s ceazy this one time... i f*cked a woman b4 mother of two she was, the tightness of the pum was borderline ridiculous... pelvic floor exercises but not too much, pum>>> wizards sleeve pum>>> too tight pum

No, pum always reverts back to its usual self. Even after a baby... .... If you do your pelvic floors.
i have to c/s ceazy this one time... i f*cked a woman b4 mother of two she was, the tightness of the pum was borderline ridiculous... pelvic floor exercises but not too much, pum>>> wizards sleeve pum>>> too tight pum
sloppy but fairly tight pums >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything really

Titanis is going on like no one thinks/wonders unusual things, yet I and a few others are bare faced to ask.Therefore Titanis, continue getting bum raped in your uni toilets TBH

How comes some girls have buckets then?

How comes some girls have buckets then?
the pum does "grow out" of its tightness over time.. dont necessarily hav to be cos shes been wokked by a bag of man or even cause shes had a baby... its simple.. genitals consist of muscle and if not exercised (pelvic floor, regular walking, blah blah etc) then they get slack an dont perform as wel as it could... its like havin a 6 pac, if u dont work at it then it fades an the muscles become looser.. same wit a pum tbh.. if muscles dont get exercise regular they under perform.. this contributes to why older men have erection problems and dusty muffed women get loose.. tru stories

Guest DN Braund

rah that actually makes gd sensenever thought of it like thatcome to think of it the tightest i had had some nice toned bodyn the buckets have usually been chubby