FAO Women

Da Luv Doc

Everytime Justin speaks or post a thought on women the sun expands that litle bit more and Earth gets closer and closer to it's destruction through being engulfed by a giant ball of fire.Simply put...JUSTIN SHUT THE f*ck UP YOU KNOBHEAD!!!

No, pum always reverts back to its usual self. Even after a baby... .... If you do your pelvic floors.
i have to c/s ceazy this one time... i f*cked a woman b4 mother of two she was, the tightness of the pum was borderline ridiculous... pelvic floor exercises but not too much, pum>>> wizards sleeve pum>>> too tight pum

No, pum always reverts back to its usual self. Even after a baby... .... If you do your pelvic floors.
i have to c/s ceazy this one time... i f*cked a woman b4 mother of two she was, the tightness of the pum was borderline ridiculous... pelvic floor exercises but not too much, pum>>> wizards sleeve pum>>> too tight pum
sloppy but fairly tight pums >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything really

How comes some girls have buckets then?

How comes some girls have buckets then?
the pum does "grow out" of its tightness over time.. dont necessarily hav to be cos shes been wokked by a bag of man or even cause shes had a baby... its simple.. genitals consist of muscle and if not exercised (pelvic floor, regular walking, blah blah etc) then they get slack an dont perform as wel as it could... its like havin a 6 pac, if u dont work at it then it fades an the muscles become looser.. same wit a pum tbh.. if muscles dont get exercise regular they under perform.. this contributes to why older men have erection problems and dusty muffed women get loose.. tru stories