Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAVESURFER

hiphop New Lil' Wayne & DJ Drama tape due this week

Guest WAVESURFER

Tracklisting:01 Welcome Back02 Dedication 3 [ft. Mack Mane, Willie the Kid, and Gudda Gudda]03 What Else Is There to Do04 d*ck Pleaser [ft. Jae Millz]05 Ain't I [ft. Jae Millz]06 You Love Me, You Hate Me07 Bang Bang [ft. Jae Millz and Gudda Gudda]08 The Other Side [ft. La the Darkman, Jae Millz, and Gudda Gudda]09 My Weezy [ft. Shanell, Lil Twist, and Tyga]10 A Dedication11 She's a Ryder [ft. Gudda Gudda]12 Still I Rise [ft. Nicki Minaj]13 Magic [ft. Gudda Gudda]14 Do's & Don'ts of Young Money15 Whoever You Like [ft. Jae Millz and Gudda Gudda]16 That Was Easy17 Get Bizzy [ft. Gudda Gudda]18 I Got That Gangsta [ft. La the Darkman and Willie the Kid]19 A Message to the DJs20 Stuntin' [ft. Drake]21 Dedicated22 Put on for the Game [ft. Tyga and Gudda Gudda]23 Dedication 4???? :blink: @ Jae Millz & especially LA THE DARKMAN being all over it.Didn't know Wayne worked with those guys.Seriously, LA THE DARKMAN?!?!?!? WTF? Didn't even know he was still making music.

Guest DN Braund

LA The Dark Man is Willie The Kid's older bro, they're both signed to Aphilliates Music GroupDrama seriously needs to stop pushin Willieguy is swag, makin money smokin is the only gd thing he done

wayne stopped f*ckin with gudda. since the sqad split. he was rollin with flip. still was even last month. but he with young money now again. peanut is big thowonder if he gona get the sqad back

wayne stopped f*ckin with gudda. since the sqad split. he was rollin with flip. still was even last month. but he with young money now again. peanut is big thowonder if he gona get the sqad back
boythose were da dayssqad upp nut is ill

how can the best track be "dos and donts of young money" which is skitlmao @ the first rule which is directed at curren$y