Sign in to follow this  
Kim

NO JOB GANG

moi, not really worked properly since julystart a new job a week on monday though, actually lookin forward to it, dunno about the 6am starts though, im gonna have to rely on my energy drinks to keep me alive and kicking.

f*ck 6am starts in winter...thats what made me leave my last job...just couldnt do it

i know, im not lookin forward to it, got a feelin im gonna be spendin enough time scrapin ice off my car window at like 5.15am every morning.its some data entry job, looks a piece of piss, the jobplace enviroment seems laid back, u get to listen to your ipod whilst you work as well

i can bang for this waisman squadlets just come together and take over the drug trade

i know, im not lookin forward to it, got a feelin im gonna be spendin enough time scrapin ice off my car window at like 5.15am every morning.its some data entry job, looks a piece of piss, the jobplace enviroment seems laid back, u get to listen to your ipod whilst you work as well
I used to do somthing like that back in the day, something to do with supermarket cupons and receits easy life...is it agency?

@ malika (sp), ye i signed up with some recruitment agencymoney is double on sundays, you get payed weekly as well so thats nice.it will do for some money over christmas etc

Yeh i signed up with an agency was supposed to get some driving job taking the piss getting back to me though

malika come live in my shedi'll put u on the corner we can get this poppin b

Yeh i signed up with an agency was supposed to get some driving job taking the piss getting back to me though
i wouldnt mind a driving job, i like driving, shame my parking is sh*t though

today i have spent the day in bed, watching films eating, sleeping and just being borednot the life i want tbh

ithose who havent got a job, what u doin, a student or jus chill all day
went back to college for a short whilenot been for like 3 weeks thoughnow i just chill and drive about

i got no job atm so im jus at college