NO JOB GANG

Kim

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

moi, not really worked properly since julystart a new job a week on monday though, actually lookin forward to it, dunno about the 6am starts though, im gonna have to rely on my energy drinks to keep me alive and kicking.

i know, im not lookin forward to it, got a feelin im gonna be spendin enough time scrapin ice off my car window at like 5.15am every morning.its some data entry job, looks a piece of piss, the jobplace enviroment seems laid back, u get to listen to your ipod whilst you work as well

i know, im not lookin forward to it, got a feelin im gonna be spendin enough time scrapin ice off my car window at like 5.15am every morning.its some data entry job, looks a piece of piss, the jobplace enviroment seems laid back, u get to listen to your ipod whilst you work as well
I used to do somthing like that back in the day, something to do with supermarket cupons and receits easy life...is it agency?