FAO: Females...

Guest DN Braund

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was to give you a Wii, would you like it?and what game(s) would you like
Would not want my own, prefer to play yours. If i had one, it would sit there and gather dust.i would like:wii sports - so i can kick your ass at bowlingwii play - just because its funand the mario cart game - everybody loves mario cart!!

I actually agree with Thunder Clap, but if it's for your younger sister it might be more acceptable. I would actually get her a DS though if she's serious about playing games. But anyway, for the Wii:Mario GalaxyAnimal Crossing (if it's out on Wii)Wii Play/Sports/Fit (hopefully she won't think you're trying to tell her something!)Warioware is fun as well.

As opposed to shopping for men?It depends what she is into really. Surely you must know her taste? If you know her shoe size go Office and get her a pair of trainers you think she would like.Picking out something is more thoughtful if you ask me. I like knowing someone has actually picked something out for me they think I would like.

Guest DN Braund
As opposed to shopping for men?It depends what she is into really. Surely you must know her taste? If you know her shoe size go Office and get her a pair of trainers you think she would like.Picking out something is more thoughtful if you ask me. I like knowing someone has actually picked something out for me they think I would like.
i dont shop for mentrainers, thats it, thats a pretty gd idea stillnever thougt of thatsafe