Sign in to follow this  
Guest DN Braund

FAO: Females...

Guest DN Braund

if i was to give you a Wii, would you like it?and what game(s) would you like

Hell yeah. I been asking for one for time and everyones boying it.the mario kart game ting, wii fit ermmm thts all the games i can think of, lol.

if i was to give you a Wii, would you like it?and what game(s) would you like
Would not want my own, prefer to play yours. If i had one, it would sit there and gather dust.i would like:wii sports - so i can kick your ass at bowlingwii play - just because its funand the mario cart game - everybody loves mario cart!!

I would HATE it.But I actually LIKE video games, I aint into all that faffing about, playing poor quality games hyped up because of the nature of the controls.I would throw it back in your face.I would rather have a DS. Even though it's sh*t, but I would probably use it.

I actually agree with Thunder Clap, but if it's for your younger sister it might be more acceptable. I would actually get her a DS though if she's serious about playing games. But anyway, for the Wii:Mario GalaxyAnimal Crossing (if it's out on Wii)Wii Play/Sports/Fit (hopefully she won't think you're trying to tell her something!)Warioware is fun as well.

Guest DN Braund

she's 20 on Mondayshe's already gt that bulky DS n a PSPmight jus get a psp game or sutin

Well considerin shes already got a Ds and a Psp then I would allow the wii. Unless shes into games.

As opposed to shopping for men?It depends what she is into really. Surely you must know her taste? If you know her shoe size go Office and get her a pair of trainers you think she would like.Picking out something is more thoughtful if you ask me. I like knowing someone has actually picked something out for me they think I would like.

Guest Logster

I have a Wii.Mario Kart + Zelda ftw DavidAlso Wii music is coming out soon.I'm gonna pick that up for my little sisters.

Guest DN Braund
As opposed to shopping for men?It depends what she is into really. Surely you must know her taste? If you know her shoe size go Office and get her a pair of trainers you think she would like.Picking out something is more thoughtful if you ask me. I like knowing someone has actually picked something out for me they think I would like.
i dont shop for mentrainers, thats it, thats a pretty gd idea stillnever thougt of thatsafe

my girlfriend's sis got a wii for chrimbo last year and was so happy she cried, she's played it about twice since.

my girlfriend's sis got a wii for chrimbo last year and was so happy she cried, she's played it about twice since.
Exactly. Nintendo have done excellent this generation but I was never convinced. Both my brothers' Wiis are dust collectors as well. My younger brother now wants to get a PS3.