Sign in to follow this  
Wale

Bi-Racial Woman Who Hate Their Other Side

fddtdr_________>>>>>>>>>Human beingsBeg someone starts a nuclear war.

lol at life god i thiink i have studied these humans enoughcome take me back to heaven father

Guest DN Braund

Jena aint black n white come onher mum jus sucked a white diock n now she claimin it

this actually disgusts me.Tyra is going hard with her shows though.but yeah... as a mixed race person....im just smh at this right now.lol@ claiming more to the white side when u look black .

who ever thinks they can tell an african from a jamo. go to jamaica, I see some starving marvin looking niggasNot even feeling tyra, bringing up dese dumb issues on prime time tv. if she was engish she would of done a show on africa vs jamaica

This Jena seems the equivalent to what people would call a wigga, standard case of enviroment and personality being more important than skin colour.

Guest DN Braund
This Jena seems the equivalent to what people would call a wigga, standard case of enviroment and personality being more important than skin colour.
u mean coconut

Also what's funny/bemusing is all the very lightskinned/not-fully-black women in the audience gasping and shaking their heads becuase this girl chose to adopt white rather than black culture.

bullshit. doesnt carry as much weight as "black men dont like dark skinned women"
Dark women = my personal favourite.Don't have the time to deal with self hating women tbh.
your dating a white woman tho init