Sign in to follow this  
streets.

FAO-: budding artists

I need a photo or drawing that represents "youth" or "young people". This can be anything from the Nike logo to a group of kids jamming on road.This is for a project that I'm working on, anyone that helps me will be rewarded. Holla on the PM's.

Streets, surely you need something less obvious than a knife. That is just a yawn.

2gufxh5.jpg
How does that represent youth culture?Everybody in that photo is black. Black people only make up a minority of this country's "youth".
it's youths in a youth clubthere's no such thing as white youth culture (well not that I know of) but this is black youth culture

2gufxh5.jpg
How does that represent youth culture?Everybody in that photo is black. Black people only make up a minority of this country's "youth".
it's youths in a youth clubthere's no such thing as white youth culture (well not that I know of) but this is black youth culture
What about people like this?Sexy%20Emo.jpg

2gufxh5.jpg
What about people like this?Sexy%20Emo.jpg
aite, fair enough, i completely forgot about emos

this picture somes up my youth allot of my weekday nights from being 15 to around 21Grime.JPG