FAO THE YOUT THEM

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally visits to prisons aren't very successful with young offenders. It's done quite a lot with kids at risk of offending and works sometimes though.
True-say the youts nowadays aren't interested in 'unsuccessful gangsters'video is still joke though
And LOL @ them being able to do anything as severe as this all that happens is some small time inmate talks to them for 5 mins and they have a tour. None of this shoe throwing business.

Generally visits to prisons aren't very successful with young offenders. It's done quite a lot with kids at risk of offending and works sometimes though.
True-say the youts nowadays aren't interested in 'unsuccessful gangsters'video is still joke though
And LOL @ them being able to do anything as severe as this all that happens is some small time inmate talks to them for 5 mins and they have a tour. None of this shoe throwing business.
Yeah you see how shook the guy was when he tossed his shoes, the kid probably came out and thought "I ain't really on going jail of there's nutcases like that there, I might llow the life of crime", whereas these days it's too PC so they think prison is a joke and laugh (which some are I guess).

A young offender talking to a couple of somalians would only be able to tell them the only problem with life right now is having to share the ps3 with some neek.
wtf u talking boutvip2 need to llow this somali hatecos I guarantee none of you pussywholes will say dat to a mali niggas face.
what im sayingthe somalians from my way would dun guys discotequesobviously they wouldnt say sh*t same with the Polish and Albanians they get cussed alot aswellNorth west man know

A young offender talking to a couple of somalians would only be able to tell them the only problem with life right now is having to share the ps3 with some neek.
wtf u talking boutvip2 need to llow this somali hatecos I guarantee none of you pussywholes will say dat to a mali niggas face.
c/s

c/s
Your ignorance doesn't even get an lol from me bruv.The only thing you can take from my statement is that Somalians are in-fact criminals.The only thing you can take from your statement is that Somalians are in-fact criminals.What's wrong?lol @ certain man finally accepting they're Somalian though, good on you fam.