FAO THE YOUT THEM

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wud personally love for dem guys to come n tlk 2 dat bullshit
i personally think ur chattin sh*t.ur 15, some hardened grown convict is goin to intimidate u.dont gass us or urself.lesson 1.
some hardened grown convict is not going to intimidate me unless he hits me....which he wont

Kids don't listen to or respect failures. Whoever made the point about 'failed Gangsters' was spot on. In their mind they will think they won't make the same mistakes these guys made, or will know that riding out a couple years isn't too hard on them.I don't think the prison system acts as either a deterrent or a rehabilitation centre and I also don't think youths have enough incentives to be productive members of society. It is a two fold problem. Kids are too smart to be scared into behaving these days.

na tbh hes got a point. Man used to have a mentor that was doing these type of tingswent in one ear and out the other
ye thts different tho. hes sayin like rah, he wants some old g to come on that hype so he can get gully.
noe i want some old g to come on that hype to see if he is really about it.badman dnt tlki hate talkers DO sh*t!

na tbh hes got a point. Man used to have a mentor that was doing these type of tingswent in one ear and out the other
ye thts different tho. hes sayin like rah, he wants some old g to come on that hype so he can get gully.
noe i want some old g to come on that hype to see if he is really about it.badman dnt tlki hate talkers DO sh*t!
hes in jail for double life u knowhe does sh*t twice b
o well.he may be bad 2 over ppl but he isnt to me unless he proves it init das all im sayin..badman dnt tlk anwyYAH DIGhad to add that last part.

this kid is f*ck*ng gassed..lol @ u man taking him seriouslye-hype guys gimme joke

this kid is f*ck*ng gassed..lol @ u man taking him seriouslye-hype guys gimme joke
go make a topicyah dig