Your efforts to make moves

Em Dott

What are you doing to try and make your ambitions and aspirations a reality?Any work experiences, courses, etc.Seeing as I'm pursuing Accountancy, I actually went out and bought a GCSE MAthematics book. May seem over the top to some, but I figured this will just help me practice my maths. I generally am good with numbers and that (my strict Ghanaian father is to thanks for this), but I do slip sometimes. Just want to build up my confidence a little more. Also looking to see if I can get some experience with some Chartered Accountants in Coventry. Only problem is finding the time to do it as well as try adn find a part time job and bang out my uni work.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titan, what year you in?
3rd and final year.
If you haven't completed at least one application form already then I'm gonna e-slap you. I did about 10 but the way things are now, you need to do 20. At least.
LOLI know, this is why I made the topic. I need to get my act together and start making moves. I will check for some graduate schemes later tonight.

Titan, what year you in?
3rd and final year.
If you haven't completed at least one application form already then I'm gonna e-slap you. I did about 10 but the way things are now, you need to do 20. At least.
LOLI know, this is why I made the topic. I need to get my act together and start making moves. I will check for some graduate schemes later tonight.
You lazy f*ck. GET ON IT! KMT. This year people's excuses for not going out will be one, or more, of three.I'm doing coursework.I've got an exam coming up.I'm doing application forms.Spoke to a few Oxbridge heads and they said that basically they're not even trying the banks coz half of them aren't hiring and the others will be impossible. So instead they're all trying accountancy firms. That's right. Your competition just became better. You need to head them off with an EARLY, well written application form. Since early was about a fortnight ago, it's gonna have to be even better.

from bout 1pm been meaning to read these prospectus' for some ''how efficient your work is and how much more could it be'' (lmfao) test tomorrow.payrise very likely when u do well and all sorts. and at this moment im more money hungry than ever tbh.BUT i still done everything but not learn this ting. . so i guess the answer to the question today has to be - nothing.