Your efforts to make moves

Em Dott

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear the red shoes and I click them together, hoping one day that things will get better, I look up to the weather, no sign of a tornado no matter how hard I endeavor.. No sign of OZ or a yellow brick road, Instead I got an OZ compressed brick of PO, no tin man, lion or scarecrow, we're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard OZ.

Everything has all gone tits up recently. Wasn't bothered to do anything. But now i'm doing all my work. I need 2 enrol myself of a Portuguese (beginners) class. Then I need to sort out my employment history. Hate 08 tbh. Knew 07 got taken for granted.

anyone else ever feel like they aint got enough time to get whwat they wanna do done. planning to do loads its just the time my course is done at home and motivation isnt a problem for me because i want to get it done asap. BUT theres so much else i wanna do (aswell), hate not having enough time. i dont even sleep but its still not enough time lol

I've just been doing work experience, doing whatever I can get my hands on that's somewhat related to my course dressing, studio assisting... trying to fit it in where I can. I need to network more. damn me and wack social skills.
I dont network with anyone unless I can see I need them now. Need to get on some "If theres 10 man/oomun in the room, I'm networking with 10" type vibe. All down to yesterday, I was somewhere with bare big wigs and didnt speak to a focker. I've kinda lost my mojo of late, but I think its cos shits not challenging enough for me now.Minor tho, 2009 is mine.

On a serious level..I am so confused. There are things that I want to achieve but I am feeling all the negative forces enter my life one by one and it just seems that no matter how hard I try, I will never get to where I want to be. I am trying though, I am trying to stick in a certain direction but some things just end up so complicated that it distracts and discourages my positive movements. I am behind on course work, I am cynical about University; mainly because of fees and how things will affect my family. I am worried about my disability and how it could ruin any future career paths that I decide to take. Just seems to be so many things. I can't give up though, I have to keep going but it is difficult when I am constantly facing challenges infront of me and some of them lead me into a stalemate position with no possible way forward; just like walking into a 20ft brick wall. How does one overcome that?

Getting My Industry Certifcate In computer hardware, network and operations(PC Technican, Hardware Installation, Systems Administrator jobs etc)..... from there gonna get My Industry Networks qualifcation (N+) and then hopefully from there get my Cisco networking certificate...Aiming to be Cisco by the 2nd half of next year should..Shud have the first part of the certifcate in nxt couple of months and will be able to get into IT from then....Next years a big year, big things, big money for me personally.

pitchin here and pitchin there, pitching up n down the M1, Get a finiancial adviserlink up with Erdal and open up some businesses inside the m25Investment classesDo a spanish coursesmack out every seminar relating in the business worldFinish off paying off my mortgage f*ck it,.2012 im a made man.

What are you doing to try and make your ambitions and aspirations a reality?Any work experiences, courses, etc.Seeing as I'm pursuing Accountancy, I actually went out and bought a GCSE MAthematics book. May seem over the top to some, but I figured this will just help me practice my maths. I generally am good with numbers and that (my strict Ghanaian father is to thanks for this), but I do slip sometimes. Just want to build up my confidence a little more. Also looking to see if I can get some experience with some Chartered Accountants in Coventry. Only problem is finding the time to do it as well as try adn find a part time job and bang out my uni work.
swear you was doing physical education or somethinganyway me ?just sticking with the people on the same page as me and also mastering the art of being motivated by my own efforts if that makes sensejust getting on with it and trying ANY positive idea that will help me strive regardless how tacky or unrealistic it may sound.

Read a book recently called ''Rich dad, Poor dad''. That was a kick in the right direction.Just tryna sort a few things so stabilise myself.
that book deya kick started my whole movementang tite goddaz, showed me about this book.
Gonna re read it to sinc it with my brain.