Your efforts to make moves

Em Dott

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perico how u gonna let that lego brick yute take u for andy peters. man called u out and everything, in ur own forum and that... ur own backyard! took u 4 his harem and had u in chador cleaning his plates family.
lol at this bein my forum.i took it to pm's tbh. snmslash i dunno y u lot love to gass me, i was sittin here loadin my two guns and...wait ive said this before.anyway back on topic.for all u guys makin moves how far away realistically do u think u are from ur goals.
To the career I want next year-year an half tops! The amount of money....nxt 3yrs.

I've just been doing work experience, doing whatever I can get my hands on that's somewhat related to my course dressing, studio assisting... trying to fit it in where I can. I need to network more. damn me and wack social skills.
I dont network with anyone unless I can see I need them now. Need to get on some "If theres 10 man/oomun in the room, I'm networking with 10" type vibe. All down to yesterday, I was somewhere with bare big wigs and didnt speak to a focker. I've kinda lost my mojo of late, but I think its cos shits not challenging enough for me now.Minor tho, 2009 is mine.
see with me, it's cos I'm so flipping reserved. I was working with some industry folk, had the chance to lick arse and I didn't. I just don't have it in me to do it. some guy I was working with was sucking bum, it was embarrassing to watch-but it worked for him.
See its never a Sergei Molotov (sp.) ting. It may be my downfall but boy, I feel fake doing it so I'm sure it comes across as fake. I'm to the point and replace it with hard-work

perico how u gonna let that lego brick yute take u for andy peters. man called u out and everything, in ur own forum and that... ur own backyard! took u 4 his harem and had u in chador cleaning his plates family.
lol at this bein my forum.i took it to pm's tbh. snmslash i dunno y u lot love to gass me, i was sittin here loadin my two guns and...wait ive said this before.anyway back on topic.for all u guys makin moves how far away realistically do u think u are from ur goals.
the job i want atm a few months (3/4)the job i want eventually - a few yearsbuttt i got alot of stuff planned in the mean time, once i set up my website and start making more money things will get rolling, i've got a number of small things i wanna work on. as i said though its all just time and finding enough of it

4 Years hopefully.

Guest Logster

Its going alright.I've not done bare placements yet cause I'm doing my intercalated between years 2 and 3but I'm like 99% I wanna do plastic surgery so I need to bang it out and be in the top 5% of the year to even get a look in.Realistically I would love to set up my own practice but thats like 15 years work to put in.Them long roads there.

See its never a Sergei Molotov (sp.) ting. It may be my downfall but boy, I feel fake doing it so I'm sure it comes across as fake. I'm to the point and replace it with hard-work
nods head with agreement.minus the sergei bit
So you admit to being one them backdoor muchers then?http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=20909

Its going alright.I've not done bare placements yet cause I'm doing my intercalated between years 2 and 3but I'm like 99% I wanna do plastic surgery so I need to bang it out and be in the top 5% of the year to even get a look in.Realistically I would love to set up my own practice but thats like 15 years work to put in.Them long roads there.
Na, keep it up.Know two heads doing electives this year.Medicine for new grads is a long hard road, not like how it used to be.U aint even guaranteed a job when u finish anymore.

Guest WAVESURFER

It's going alright for me, I've got 12 tracks recorded for my mixtape so far, hoping to get 20 done in total. Looking to get a coupla high-profile features sorted out, Master Shortie said he's definitely on board, and Goddaz is gonna take a break from his various fraudulent activities to lay down some hat varses foh di mansdem.It should be hitting the roads in 2009. It's gonna be a hot summer/ '09 is my year etc. etc. etc.

Guest Logster
Na, keep it up.Know two heads doing electives this year.Medicine for new grads is a long hard road, not like how it used to be.U aint even guaranteed a job when u finish anymore.
Thats whats so scary.I mean the stress and the strain and the strugglethe 6 years of 40 hour weeks dashing between uni and the hospitalAnd then you're gonna tell me I can't get a job? f*ck right off.

Thats whats so scary.I mean the stress and the strain and the strugglethe 6 years of 40 hour weeks dashing between uni and the hospitalAnd then you're gonna tell me I can't get a job? f*ck right off.
U Started clinics yet?

but I'm like 99% I wanna do plastic surgery so I need to bang it out and be in the top 5% of the year to even get a look in.
why plastic sugery?reconstruction or purely aestheitic?will u able to do both when u have qualified?are plastic surgeons the highest profiting doctors in medicine?il ask 21 questions, and they alll about us

Guest Logster
but I'm like 99% I wanna do plastic surgery so I need to bang it out and be in the top 5% of the year to even get a look in.
why plastic sugery?reconstruction or purely aestheitic?will u able to do both when u have qualified?are plastic surgeons the highest profiting doctors in medicine?il ask 21 questions, and they alll about us
LOLPlastic surgery is as much art as it is medicine IMOI would do both fields, which I can do when I've qualified. I've always said that if I didn't feel someone needed a procedure, I would tell them tbh. I know what its like to suffer from low self esteem, physical changes won't make it go away.Yes, tbh plastic surgeons are the highest earners because there's so many private ones.