FAO Manchester peoplesssss

Ouroboros

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in other Manchester NewsMOTHER STABS HER KIDS TO DEATH IN CHEETHAM HILLA BABY and a toddler were stabbed to death yesterday by a woman believed to be their mother.Police were called at 5.45pm and found the three-month-old baby and a three-year-old child both knifed in the chest.A woman aged 21, believed to be from Africa, was held on suspicion of murder.Last night forensic experts were carrying out a detailed examination of the modern council house in Cheetham Hill, Manchester.Neighbour Dennis Price, 52, said: “I saw the kids in the street and they looked really happy, always smiling. The mum is very pretty and very elegant-looking. There were no screams heard or anything.“There had been a few parties at the house but no real trouble.”Another neighbour Ann Hewitt, 58, said: “I saw loads of police vans — about four or five — and two or three ambulances turn up.Chilling“There was a terrible commotion. I don’t know who lives in the house. We don’t really talk to each other round here.“I went out at about 7.30pm and the whole area around the house had been cordoned off. It’s chilling to think two children have been killed in there.”A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “Police were called following reports of concern for welfare. Officers found the bodies of a three-month-old baby and a three-year-old child.“A 21-year-old woman has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently in police custody for questioning.”

My cousin moved to Manchester a few years ago still. I see him the other day for the first time in a couple of years. Man come back dumber, slower and in a different world tbh.London>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Manchester
lol @ my friends London boys who came down being exactly how you said, Slow and Dumb. They were your New Era Hat wearin estate type people though so i won't blaim the whole of London for it, just 50%

She was probably practising that witch sh*t on themon a side note, cheetham hill is a shithole
f*ck you. Thats where im from.
Your from a shithole thenl
Your from Salford to be fair Lu so..............
Some parts of salford are decent you know, aint like im from oddsall or langworthy