FAO Manchester peoplesssss

Ouroboros

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol them clueless outsiders there.
wot do u mean, i said i would bly a couple ppl slash connects. end of the day its a poor poor poor mans london./thread*locked*
Erw about locked. Power madness shud result in demoderation! London's 2 expensive anyway and I'm not rich so Manchester is cool 4 me

wot do u mean, i said i would bly a couple ppl slash connects. end of the day its a poor poor poor mans london./thread*locked*
Erw about locked. Power madness shud result in demoderation! London's 2 expensive anyway and I'm not rich so Manchester is cool 4 me
was it locked tho?shut up then.
Then u made an empty threat. Can't take u seriously ever again coz u aint real :)

was it locked tho?shut up then.
Then u made an empty threat. Can't take u seriously ever again coz u aint real :)
boy if u want it locked that badly...
Don't take the whole site too seriously, full of power mongers.

Wasn't the point :)
u jus dont get forum trends tbh.y do u keep sayin power this power that like ive locked it.u lot need to relax or suttin. some bunch of badly dressed cunts
NOT having that. lol
was aimed at the badly dressed ones tbh. which is the larger 90 percent, sozes and them
Come like London really, all the ones i see comin down here be dressin up like Adebayor with them Hats and Jeans full of Logos.

u jus dont get forum trends tbh.
Well I've not had as much forum experience as u 2 b fair but far as I'm aware when 'normal people' say locked it just mean 'done'. When admin say 'locked' it's locked.
ive come to realise ur not very witty.will not address u further. good day
The part about the forum experience was a dig at your constant presence, the rest I was bein very serious.ive come to realise u dnt no wen to take the 'L'. wil not address u any further either. go sit in the corner

u jus dont get forum trends tbh.y do u keep sayin power this power that like ive locked it.u lot need to relax or suttin. some bunch of badly dressed cunts
NOT having that. lol
was aimed at the badly dressed ones tbh. which is the larger 90 percent, sozes and them
Come like London really, all the ones i see comin down here be dressin up like Adebayor with them Hats and Jeans full of Logos.
alie U wear clima fit hats.i got faith in colin and m12 and my dargies up der but ur a bate clima fit wearer.do u tuck ur trousers into ur socks?wot u really want to ask urself tho is why ur takin the bait.
That would be a No and a No............ Wouldn't be seen dead rockin either, but am i to assume uve dressed like them Londoners i speak of? The only thing am askin myself is why you persist in posting about Manchester and bumming off "M12 and Colin" your "Manchester connects who get a bly"

NOT having that. lol
Wooks wike sumbodys feewings got a wikul hurt. Dnt take it 2 heart dude.

perico just take the L and sekkletwice ur hypes been deaded 2day
lol wot.no hypes been deaded anywhere.shouldnt b u lookin for trannies?thats how u dead a hype.
lol Man musta been eager and stuttering out his words there to get his sentence wrong.
Allow runnin him over with your tractor while he's down man