FAO Manchester peoplesssss

Ouroboros

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
Fozzie its worth it.Gambino I lived in Manny for two years. One year was in town, the other year was on Upper Brook St.Sometimes I wish I had stayed. Forgot how good it was.
DONT LIE 1 of my boys lived on upper brook street still. the side near the Tesco yeh. from all the places you seem to have frequented during ur time in Manny. it seems you stepped in 1 too many of my spots. i must have clocked u somewhere

Guest Logster

Swear down. I lived like 2 mins walk from Tesco.Summer time I was always in that park behind itYou would prolly have clocked me especially if you go to town alot. I was there everyday without failThe perks of not having a bait face. You woulda seen me and not even known.

Guest M12 Part 2
Swear down. I lived like 2 mins walk from Tesco.You would prolly have clocked me especially if you go to town alot. I was there everyday without failThe perks of not having a bait face. You woulda seen me and not even known.
:lol: I'm the same but add a bait face :huh:

lol It's some Space museum use have got there, with the dome overhead and all that crap. I wanna go check it out and take a lil ride down the mersey.
Lol the space museum, the space and time gallery?? I had no idea what you were on about. Yeah the planetarium is boss I took my baby cousin she loved it.

lol It's some Space museum use have got there, with the dome overhead and all that crap. I wanna go check it out and take a lil ride down the mersey.
Lol the space museum, the space and time gallery?? I had no idea what you were on about. Yeah the planetarium is boss I took my baby cousin she loved it.
http://www.spaceport.org.uk/ that place there, the planetarium reminds of when i went Jodrill Bank with primary school. Into all that space stuff aswell so should be decent to go and see.