FAO Manchester peoplesssss

Ouroboros

I was there earlier lol, The layouts only just changed because they refurbished and built that second floor. Nothing wrong with the car park either!! lol And right next door to Moss Gym which is very handy.
the car park is stupid lol you have to go all the way round it cos when you try and turn right to get out , no bastard ever lets you through.i also hate that road you know near hulme market, afro world etc,its to flippin narrow, can only fit one car at a time down it. pppsht

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking April times right now, he was hoping for release this month but they knocked him back on tag saying he hadn't done the neccesary things he needed too for him to go on it or something, he's gonna appeal though. But yea... April. I just keep telling man it's a minor for him to wait now, especially as he knows my cousin just recently got caught by US Marshalls and sentenced to 22 Years in prison, so he's stuck over in USA right now with no family there.
april time ? arrr everyone thought it was gonna be this month, i remember his cuz tellin me about the time he went and visited him and he was sportin a mini afro lolhmm i wonder if they will give him his letters back lol

Looking April times right now, he was hoping for release this month but they knocked him back on tag saying he hadn't done the neccesary things he needed too for him to go on it or something, he's gonna appeal though. But yea... April. I just keep telling man it's a minor for him to wait now, especially as he knows my cousin just recently got caught by US Marshalls and sentenced to 22 Years in prison, so he's stuck over in USA right now with no family there.
april time ? arrr everyone thought it was gonna be this month, i remember his cuz tellin me about the time he went and visited him and he was sportin a mini afro lolhmm i wonder if they will give him his letters back lol
Yea sh*t that innit, He was wanting to get out when he was readin messages n sh*t on the MS on a Mobile lol. Not too long now though and he's live.

who hit nas/mos def and why did i not know about this :|how many manny peoples on here these days?
Dunno why you didn't know about it, posters were everywhere. It got swerved though.
to be honest i seen them but didnt really pay much mind for some reason i thought it was further away and the last place i expected it to be was that bangers gaff, long for going there, even if it is to see nas...

who hit nas/mos def and why did i not know about this :|how many manny peoples on here these days?
Dunno why you didn't know about it, posters were everywhere. It got swerved though.
to be honest i seen them but didnt really pay much mind for some reason i thought it was further away and the last place i expected it to be was that bangers gaff, long for going there, even if it is to see nas...
Wer the HELL have u been tho really?

is it sad that i know who you are just from you style of writing lol?hardly ever on this online ting nomore man and you dont communicate no other way hahai remember the good old days of me ryda z and kosh holding it for manny on these forums, well rwd...looks like our populatiion has grown haha

is it sad that i know who you are just from you style of writing lol?hardly ever on this online ting nomore man and you dont communicate no other way hahai remember the good old days of me ryda z and kosh holding it for manny on these forums, well rwd...looks like our populatiion has grown haha
Lol. I practically lived in a youth club 4 a couple months n u was 1 of about 5 people in the whole of manny that never came 2 say hi so wolleva mayne. N I answer my fone now. Sometimes. Actually it's gone downhill again tbh. If you'd called me round like July times I wudve picked up fo sho. Anyway nice 2 c ur still alive