Moooove the fuck over Travis Barker

MF Cunt

Guest DN Braund

i hate it when ppl have to drop a next persons name before theres 2 get a lil famelike why the f*ck cnt u jus do it on ur ownis the inferiority complex that bad that u need to gain fulfillment by using others to draw attention to ur skillssheeezhe's beyond average doe, jus hyped up, any ordinary drummer could do that sh*twont take him seriously from now on doe

hmmm will check back latersitting here stoned for the first time in a month, it seems overly amazing, like ive just seen the Jimi Hendrix of Drummerssaying that i just re watched the video to Pop Champayne that too seemed amazing nowbah humbugi dont think they drawed on Travis Barker i think thats just WorldStarHipHop and then me reinforcing it in the title

i hate it when ppl have to drop a next persons name before theres 2 get a lil famelike why the f*ck cnt u jus do it on ur ownis the inferiority complex that bad that u need to gain fulfillment by using others to draw attention to ur skillssheeezhe's beyond average doe, jus hyped up, any ordinary drummer could do that sh*twont take him seriously from now on doe
this is tru..but alsobarker is big... but there r nuff drummers out there better then him also...

hmmm will check back latersitting here stoned for the first time in a month, it seems overly amazing, like ive just seen the Jimi Hendrix of Drummerssaying that i just re watched the video to Pop Champayne that too seemed amazing nowbah humbugi dont think they drawed on Travis Barker i think thats just WorldStarHipHop and then me reinforcing it in the title
u haventwas only watching two minutes but it seems u wer impressed by him spinning around and standing on the kit?didnt see anything but showmanship tbh i cud probly find a 7 yr old who cud replicate that routine,this is not good drumming todaywhile wer ther i always saw travis barker as being an exceptional networker than drummer,even though he is well above this guy (unless he got good in the remaining 3 mins)

Guest DN Braund

reason Travis n Tommy Lee got their names is not not only where they drummers but they also brought sutin else to the table that made them exceptional, Tommy made some spectacle of his shows n Travis just went had n they both got noticed, but they both bring a different edgeput all drummers next to each other theyre all pretty much the same