Sign in to follow this  
iheartgrime

Call of Duty: World at War

Got my copy yesterday and WOW tbh - This game despite being in CoD4's shadow, is goon'd outMaps are bigger with more objects to use for cover, camp'n etcWeapons at first are a par, but once you get past Level.10 you'll get other guns - Snipe'n is hard though in WaWThe Springfielfd I guess sorta resembles any bolt action sniper rifle on CoD4 although you can feel the gun is weakSome of the new perks are dead useful, like the gas mask is one to keepErm,what else...There's nuff more I just can't be gassed to type and what everSo yeah who's got it, who's played it, what;s your views?

If you haven't already got/ordered your copy, asda are shotting it for £27 on both consoles.I haven't even got time to play the game....but imma buy it :lol:

hopefully b4 the end of the month b4 i'll get ma ps3.. payment aint clear yetmight get this (if ppl play online) or littlebigplanet

Call of duty : World at War - £27 instore at ASDA (From Midnight) on PS3 and Xbox 360 !asda >>>>____f*ck pre ordering again

f*ck.i forgot this game is comin outam i going to spend my last bit of money on this and be broke for a week?hmm

Swear am feeling the peer pressure to buy this game, Don't even wanna but i know everyones gonna be banging it out and i won't hear the end of it from Laggy.

Swear am feeling the peer pressure to buy this game, Don't even wanna but i know everyones gonna be banging it out and i won't hear the end of it from Laggy.
christmas come early for that kid :lol:

lol It did, telling me he's going out at 10 to Que up and get the game at Midnight. Tryna hype it up to me so i'll buy it, gotta say everyone is purchasing it though, not about logging onto my PS3 and see'in my whole list playing a game i've not got.

booooy another deal dunno which is better...the asda one I mentioned or the hmv one..HMVTrade-in Call Of Duty 4 on PS3 or XBOX, get COD5 for £15btw if you've got a gamestation near your asda they'll price-match. I asked in my local store today.Gamestation is the one!

WTF??? Surely that HMV ain't real? £15!! Whats the hype sayin around this game on a real though? Can i go out at Midnight and get this easily or is it gonna be GTA style Ques?

******QUICK REPLY NEEDED**************CAN I GET SOMETHING CLEARis it out already or is it coming out tonight?????about to put my jacket on and drive to asda..............

lol It did, telling me he's going out at 10 to Que up and get the game at Midnight. Tryna hype it up to me so i'll buy it, gotta say everyone is purchasing it though, not about logging onto my PS3 and see'in my whole list playing a game i've not got.
hurts aliethats y imma cop asap

mine arrived this morning, didn't even mean to get it, forgot i had it on pre order on shopto... next thing they e-mailed me saying it had been processed and charged...but still, aint had a chance to play it yet, think i'll go straight to multiplayer tonight... for once i'm starting COD from the start with everyone else...i see a CO-OP mode too will ave to try it out.