Call of Duty: World at War

iheartgrime

Got my copy yesterday and WOW tbh - This game despite being in CoD4's shadow, is goon'd outMaps are bigger with more objects to use for cover, camp'n etcWeapons at first are a par, but once you get past Level.10 you'll get other guns - Snipe'n is hard though in WaWThe Springfielfd I guess sorta resembles any bolt action sniper rifle on CoD4 although you can feel the gun is weakSome of the new perks are dead useful, like the gas mask is one to keepErm,what else...There's nuff more I just can't be gassed to type and what everSo yeah who's got it, who's played it, what;s your views?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

booooy another deal dunno which is better...the asda one I mentioned or the hmv one..HMVTrade-in Call Of Duty 4 on PS3 or XBOX, get COD5 for £15btw if you've got a gamestation near your asda they'll price-match. I asked in my local store today.Gamestation is the one!

mine arrived this morning, didn't even mean to get it, forgot i had it on pre order on shopto... next thing they e-mailed me saying it had been processed and charged...but still, aint had a chance to play it yet, think i'll go straight to multiplayer tonight... for once i'm starting COD from the start with everyone else...i see a CO-OP mode too will ave to try it out.